Reviews for The Ongoing Romance of Cody and Seiji
Maria chapter 51 . 1/29/2013
Lol I like how the chapters where short so they where faster to read, anyways loveee the boys! And there was atleast 2 long chapters and it took me up to ch.17 I think to realize seiji was japanese-.- I know im a loser lol anyways thanks for writing the story I loved it it will always have a place in my heart as well as the boys and the other characters. P.s I know I speller absolutily wrong:/ all my love- Maria
Maria chapter 27 . 1/29/2013
Lol well I just think the boys are adorable! Too bad the chapters are soo short but either way I love them! Oh and im an anime fan too!
Myo-Kun chapter 51 . 12/5/2012
Wow, that's all i can say. I absolutely loved this story, and it kinda partially inspired one of my (shoddy) fics (Zeke & Kai)...

Point is, wonderful story.
aprilyap86 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hi Mailechan,

I think that Cody and Seiji story is romantic. Well being in love with your friend is usually effective for me since in the end lovers would turn out being really good friends when they get old because they are real life partners till the very end. I am looking forward to the next chapter!

April
Miss Mysty chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
You haven't read the manga series Eerie Queerie, have you? Cause this same scenario was in there, only there actually was a ghost involved XD Not saying you copied or anything. Just curious.
CharismaticOutCry chapter 50 . 7/16/2008
Oh my god.

Holy cow.

50 chapters! 50 awesome chapters!

I loved it, every single chapter.

You're an awesome writer!

Will you be updating anymore on this?

Definately a favourite story!

Byee!
Imalefty chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
straight from the review marathon! (link in profile)

ahahaha, this was so good. i loved the whole... dying after 100 hiccups - so paranoid. seiji's panicking was so funny... i loved all of the things he said he wanted to do before he died.

i really wanted him to get to 100, though. :\ maybe it's just me... XD

i was hoping for a bit more background... more description, etc. it would have fleshed out this chapter a bit.

otherwise, good job. keep writing!

-Lefty
Fractured Illusion chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
""It's easy because you explained it. I just don't understand when the teacher explains.""

feels a bit forced to have two explain. How about the second is switched to "does it"?

I like the fact this piece felt totally friendship-based right until the last line which brought out the man hormones ; Its good that you focus on both of the aspects of their relationship.

-Frac

PS! If your bored check out the Review Game's Review Marathon (links in my profile)
Fractured Illusion chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
"Cody,

The chocolate was delicious.

Seiji"

This was a squeal moment in all its glory! Haha, he knew it was him. That's just adorable.

I like how the two of them know each other so well. It shows what a great friendship they have. The hinting at their romance is also very very obvious. When will they act on it? :p

Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
"Cody, didn't really put"

skip the comma, it has no use as far as I can see.

And anyhow, may I just express how ridiculously cute this is? The random blabberings of Seiji in his "dying" moments just made this piece. Although I do think the Kiss-twist was way expected ever since he started to hiccup.

Otherwise, a good and solid piece!

Amindaya chapter 50 . 4/19/2008
That was cute. 'I didn't need to know how you were eating it.'
dreamerdoll chapter 49 . 11/11/2007
I'm ready to cry, and...bash someone's BRAINS in, seriously, love! This was amazing, but this chapter broke my heart...and nearly my computer. Seriously, when he basically tol Geoff to have at him, i shoved my computer. This is SOO amazing. Ilove your characters; they are so sweet and cute and perfect together!

dreamerdoll
Back of Beyond chapter 49 . 8/22/2007
Great story! I'll be sad when it finishes. :(
Amindaya chapter 49 . 8/18/2007
:D I'm glad for the new chapter-you've broken 100 reviews! Yay! I liked Cody's hot dog revenge, and his promise to himself at the end. And Seiji even sort of gave Geoff a 'go ahead and try for it' green light.
Writer of Eternal Stories chapter 49 . 8/14/2007
awesome writing! Glad you updated! Can't wait to see the next chapter though. That's a winner of a cliffhanger there. Update as soon as you can!
114 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »