Reviews for The Ongoing Romance of Cody and Seiji
Amindaya chapter 48 . 7/10/2007
Oh dear...this can't be good...
Amerez chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
hello! I'm nowhere near chapter fortysomething...but I thought I'd review to show my gratitude and all. This is a very sweet story and I'm happy to have found it. Thanks for all your hard work.
Amindaya chapter 47 . 6/8/2007
Aw this was cute. I was thinking paintball at first.
Amindaya chapter 46 . 6/6/2007
I like that Geoff turned out to be a good guy. :D
glibberish chapter 45 . 5/21/2007
I love this story - excellent writing! The characterization is my favorite part. I'm excited to read what's left to come!
calamity jane chapter 45 . 5/18/2007
Oh poor Seiji! Poor Cody having to deal with that nasty coach! I hope Seiji is doing better by the next update and it's nothing too serious that may interfere with his playing.

Great writing as always Mailechan!
Amindaya chapter 45 . 5/18/2007
Eh, that coach is a jerk. So...only three more? Well, all great things must end, I suppose.
Writer of Eternal Stories chapter 45 . 5/18/2007
ah! wow, after the lag time from updating you come back with this? lol Awesome chapter though and I can't wait for the next!
calamity chapter 44 . 5/9/2007
Gah! I'm so sorry I lost track of this story, but I caught up yesterday. I really enjoy this story, the characters are wonderful and your writing continues to be awesome! The story just flows together so smoothly and naturally. You did have me a little nervous when Cody went off the cliff *whew*.

Thank you for sharing this story and I hope you continue with your writing.
ShadowGal chapter 27 . 4/19/2007
I'm too tired to review each of the chapters I've read in the past hour or two individually, so I'll just say this: I like all the snippets, and how the boys' relationship develops so well. The story is entertaining and sweet without being horribly saccharine. And also? I think I'd rather like Geoff if he wasn't harassing the boys, but since he IS, I don't.

*vows to read the rest of what's posted tomorrow*
DH L'Orange chapter 44 . 4/13/2007
i really like this story!

nice with the foxes, btw!

: )

DH
Writer of Eternal Stories chapter 44 . 3/30/2007
*pulls self back onto chair, having fallen off laughing* that was awesome! I'm still grinning like an idiot :) Good work!
Amindaya chapter 44 . 3/30/2007
So adorable.
Writer of Eternal Stories chapter 43 . 3/28/2007
Shame on Geoff, but I'm glad that Seiji reacted the way he did :) Awesome chapter!
i-see-faeries chapter 43 . 3/27/2007
I love this! I love Cody and Seiji ... They are so cute. These one-shots are some of the sweetest and funniest I've ever read. I actually read all 42 chapters in three days, a miracle considering my schedule. They story was easy to follow, and the characters were wonderfully developed. I love it. If this is not finished yet, update soon! If it is, aw, too bad, it was great. ;]
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »