Reviews for The Ongoing Romance of Cody and Seiji
False Alarm chapter 9 . 11/12/2006
Aww . That's all I can say right now... That was so adorable!
calamity jane chapter 8 . 11/9/2006
This is a beautiful story. I have enjoyed every chapter and I really like the way you write, everything just seems to flow so naturally. Looking forward to more, so keep up the great work!
False Alarm chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
Ah, they're together now. How sweet . I really liked the chapter where they admitted they liked each other.. kind of.
Amarena chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
Hi! I love this story, it's beautiful! I think you'd get more reviews I you unblock the annonymus reviewers. Keep writing.
vaettir chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
I wonder how Seiji is going to react when he figures out exactly why he is so relieved... lol. Lovely once again, and I didn't notice any big mistakes. Update soon!
False Alarm chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
I think someone is jealous *in a sing-song voice* .

And I didn't spot any mistakes and such although you said you only had time to beta-read it once.
False Alarm chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
This chapter was a bit short, but good nonetheless . I like the way your dialogue flows smoothly and it's natural. That's something I should learn to do, too. I really like this story, good job.
vaettir chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
I love this so far! Update soon!
False Alarm chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
I like this a lot . Well written, I didn't notice any problems with your grammar or spelling, which makes it pleasant to read this. I think it was funny how Cody kissed Seiji just to make his hiccups stop.. or so you would think :D.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8