Reviews for They Tend To Forget This
leavemeialone chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
This story may never be updated . . . but I still wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it. It is seriously a light and nice read. It sucks how Kaitlyn is treated by Tina. I hope that when I have a boyfriend, that won't happen. Of course, who knows what will happen? I am glad that at least Jason is here. He is defending Kaitlyn, telling her that Tina isn't right to treat her like that. Sure the way they met wasn't probably the most pleasant for the both of them . . . . but they work out. They have soccer in common, friends in common, etc. I do hope you one day update this story. :)
mydreamadventure chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
haha i love this! you should really update this very very soon! :D
laughing my a. off chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
THEY FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE, THEY FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLLLLACCCCCE! Oh, I just had to put that lyric in it.
Binkybaby chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Update soon!
greenmachine18 chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
PLEASE continue writing, i love this story!
cerulean-azure chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
Ahh loved how the story's progressing. Sad about Tina though I hope she'll realize her mistakes soon.
Jaygirl chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
Hi. Even though you haven't updated this in like two years, I just wanted you to know that I really like your story. It's really good and I like your writing style. I hope you can continue it if you have the time, it really is one of the best I've read on here and I like the characters a lot. Thanks for writing what you have and look forward to more if you get the time.

-Julie
RunFree chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
UPDATE
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
l
DatSalt chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
So, I was searching for a good soccer story. & i got this.

It's absolutely amazing!

I love the soccer, & the romance. & i especially love how the romance is ACTUALLY believable for once.

I really hope you continue this. Even though its been over a year since you've updated. lol.

i realy love this story. D

Anyways, keep up the good work. & while i awaite this update i shall read your other story. D yay!
Alennia Midnight chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
Awesome story. Please update soon.
FerretsRevolution chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
I absolutely luv the story! I don't even mind all the grammatical mistakes and foul language...I hope you update SOON because I really cant just sit here and wait for weeks (or-shudder-months) for you to update!

BIG FAN, great job on story

-KEMI
RadiantBeam chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
Wow; so awesome :)

Keep up the great work.
asianpearl101 chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
This is going really well! I'm gonna ead your other story. anyway keep this going I really like it! update soon.
BeingMyself chapter 9 . 9/2/2007
Woo, go Jason for trying to tell off Tina! She would tick me off at that point too.
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »