Reviews for The Elimination of the Human Race
Charming Dice chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This is too short to say if its good or not. Seems like an interest story idea, though. It would be better if you added a lot more desciption of the characters and setting. And the first scene is confusing, because it's hard to tell who's speaking. Maybe you did that on purpose or maybe not, but its bad either way.

Hope I've helped.

- Dice
KayB chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I have no idea where you might go with this. Don't get me wrong its a good idea, although you need to read through this and edit the story. You also need to fill in the missing parts in the story where the lines are, not only will your story be longer and more interesting, it'll also not confuse the reader. Keep Writing!
A B Lewis chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
This is a good idea, but there are some grammar errors and such that give it a bit of a sloppy feeling. You might want a beta reader to go over this.

Kepp working on it, though. Like I said, this has a lot of potential. I don't want to sound flame-y - seriously, you should continue - but it just needs a bit of work in the grammatical area.
Bysshe chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Reminds me of a Monty Python sketch. In a good way, I think.

It's difficult to make mice sound terrifying, but well done for trying. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.