Reviews for Give or Take
detache chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
Honestly, I'm not real impressed with this right about now... I think it has a good plot, but the character's aren't really very developed. If you worked on it a bit more and added some more description to the characters, perhaps it would be better.
chippychip chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Still a good story form what i last saw. You need to make your chatpter's a lot longer than this. Like twice the size. You need to extend the conversation maybe between Alyssa and Gray. I'm surprised that he's so calm with all of this. I expected him to be a little more argumentative. Maybe you could show some jealousy towards Ethan form Gray, later on in the story. I think it'll be a good.
Anonymity716 chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
Her boyfriend's sweet. I would have expected him to be a jerk. Still loving this story.
Eleyn chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
More interesting, but less grammatically correct. Only a few things, really. "What you do with your friends is you business, not mine," you meant your, obviously.

"showing off her collar bones and tiny cleavage," is the cleavage tiny, or just showing a tiny BIT of cleavage?

‘Eh. I’m nervous. I need to calm my nerves.’ Repetitive. Try "I'm nervous. I need to calm down." or "I"m jittery. I need to calm my nerves."

It's moving along. Gray seems a little bit too dependent on Alyssa- he can't get food for himself. He isn't too helpful, and seems resentful of Alyssa's dressing up for another man. Good. It sets him up as the jealous type, even if so far it's rational. I hope to see more of this darkness crop up in Gray later on. By the way, Alyssa seems to dress a bit inappropriately- showing cleavage at what is essentially a business dinner. It fits her character, though.

Can't wait to find out what happens at dinner!
Eleyn chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Interesting. Not quite as intriguing as the first chapter, though. I like the description of Gray. I like that we're supposed to like him, even though Alyssa is obviously going to leave him. I just think he takes the whole thing a little too easily. So does she, for that matter. But it isn't too bad. I want to see how the next chapter goes!
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Hey, this sounds good. It was well written, and I think that it's going to be a good story. I didn't notice any grammatical or spelling errors, so a virtual cookie for that _V It's nice to know that this Mr. Ethan understands the position in which Alyssa is in. Hope to read more of this soon...

-Duckii Mustang-

P.S. Just thought you'd like to know, you haven't enabled anonymous reviews...
chippychip chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I like 's new and catchy. Please update soon i'd love to read more, can't wait!
Eleyn chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
This is a really interesting story. You have a great voice in your writing. I didn't notice any grammatical errors. You did a good job. I especially like the description in the beginning. Alyssa is an interesting character, as is her benefactor. I can't wait to find out what happenens next!
Anonymity716 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Interesting story. I like it. Update soon.