Reviews for Linguistic Semantics in Verse
Written chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
ahah. clever and cool :) I'm terrible at grammar, so I feel terribly proud of myself that I understood these two poems.
Solemn Coyote chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
Grammer isn't my strong point. I normally learn just enough about it to mess with it. Still, even if the 'predicate' poem was way over my head, this one made sense. It was well-written, clever, and even a little bit mysterious. If those were its objectives, it accomplished them.

As far as the collection as a whole goes, I must congratulate you again. Grammer isn't usually a basis for poetry. The face that you're willing to approach old ideas from a new angle is refreshing.
Burnt Bread chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Hehe... feels like i'm back in primary school.

Pronouns - I once read a trasnscript for a girl (as a favor) who didn't know how to use pronouns.

I like how you and the concepts of pronound both imply that she is Becky, but never actually say it staight. I think poems should have that element of hinting not shouting the message.

Bread
Burnt Bread chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I'm not a language person, but this is certianly interesting. Very clever how you give it a personality, describing things it can and can not do as if it were human/sentient.

I like your unusual representation - it's the thing that makes this piece original, thoughtful and an overal good read.

The ending was rounded off nicely.

This is the first piece of poetry you've posted?

It's really clever. Really, really clever.
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Once again, awesome! Where you got the idea for this, I have no clue.
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 10/29/2006