Reviews for Star Light, Star Bright
yoyoyo7789 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hmm...how've I ended up here? XD

Ahem...behind the awesome structure lies a interesting rhythm; behind that rhythm lies a powerful, carefully picked choice of vocabulary; behind that vocabulary lies heartfelt, genuinely touching shades of emotion. What more could one ask for?

Great stuff!

Moosey.
Amanda Drowry chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I don't know what to write. Your poem has left me speechless, and that doesn't happen often. These words are bueatiful, and they touch my heart - I know they will touch the heart of others.
clownfishgirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Wow! I love this poem, it's so cute. It's really honest and sweet without going over the top, you know? And the stanza repetition really does sound good... I know in some poems it gets really annoying to read (at least for me), because it just feels like they're repreating themselves over and over. But this one wasn't like that at all; it flowed really well.

~Stephish
phantom-jedi chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Very sweet. I liked the repetition of a stanza-like section. One quick comment; in the fourth chunk from the end, you might want to shorten the last line a little. While I like the phrase, its length distrupts a nice flow. Overall, a good poem!

Keep writing!

phantom_jedi
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
OMG! I really really love this one! It's so cute! Mostly, when people write about these things, it comes out real fluffy and toothachingly sweet. But this one is really amazing! And true, very relatable to me. I love the piece at the beginning the most.