Reviews for Kissing Toads
Kayla Christine chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Very good, I'll be reading more of this!

I've updated Chasing Princes with and EXTRA long chapter, if you'd like to read!

Kayla Christine
karencita chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
sari!

no has puesto nuevo chapter!

urgee!
KAREN chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
hola, sari!

esta historia tambien me gusta... pero yo pense que el knight se había enamorado de Princess Calida... pero el dice que todavía no supera a su esposa, que es comprensible claro, pero y luego la princesa? jajaja al menos que salga alguien mejor... necesita cambiar su actitud.. jajaj

bueno, sari, byee!
M.R.Sanner chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
sorry it took me so long to review lol . Intresting first chapter , I love the orginal names too & of course I love the title . Lol very awsume .

I will read more later .

Write On .

COnfuzzld Me
ariaphobia chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I like it. Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to say. . .

Keep up the good work.
Holiday in Spain chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
No sabia que hablabas espanol. muy bien. me gusta tu story. My spanish sucks. sorry. Yes, very good. There's alot more improvement from the last one.
karencita chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
sari! me gusto mucho! jaja esta super padre... pero a el knight lo conocio casually... es malo? no jajaja, bueno... esperare el siguiente capitulo. byee!
Frosted Midnight chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Oh, interesting developments. So the knight shall travel with them? what about the servent? Eh, I probably missed something, i confuse easily. Update again soon, i cant wait to find out what happens!
Gwyn Baranof chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Interesting start. Keep going. I need more to really suggest anything.
Holiday in Spain chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
It wasn't a very closed ending for what the story was going for, but other than that, it was very good. I like the storyline and the anti-damsel in distress thing going on. Pretty awesome. Yes, just the ending and spelling...
Frosted Midnight chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
this is interesting, it seems to have a good story line, though it was a bit hard to follow...though that could be my fault. update again soon, i would like to find out what happens.