Reviews for My Near Death Experience with a Pizza Crust
ZChan-Kerokero chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I don't know whether to find this funny or scary.
Mixed feelings :P
8caratcarrot chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Ahaha not to laugh at your near death experience by Pizza Crust, but I cracked up so much! Boy, that was a great story. What made it all the better was that it's true. Thanks for sharing, and you deserved that A.
waiting4amadmanwithabox chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
halirous! I loved it!
NothingYouExpect chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I'm glad you're alright. Nicely done story by the way. Keep It up!
eaststar chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This made me laugh. )
outspoken-ryn chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
HA.

This made me laugh. At the end I actually said, "ah, thats so great." Mhmm, I talk to myself. Anyway, wonderful job. (:
nerdify chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
did that really happen to you? seriously? if it did... aw, i'm sorry for being such a sadist but that was just hilarious. thanks for sharing. :)
Lorelilly chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Okay that was hilarious! I was laughing so hard! Keep it up!
TiGgGeRalways12 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
wow...it may seem wrong but I was laughing so hard while you were choking. But i love your sarcasm during the whole thing. And any of my friends would of killed me if I told them that there was a creepy old guy fallowing us and there wasn't one! I loved the story and your right about listening to mothers! :)
Zonne chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was a great little story, very well told. I love the part about rolling into the living room. It's amazing how we don't panic when we really think we would, and we do panic when we shouldn't.

A fireman once told me the 911 calls he receives, when the person is very calm and clear, are the ones he reacts too quickest, because he knows those are always the worst.

Interesting how your story really reflects that - you were in the worst situation, and your mind was clear enough to know what to do.

Good job re-telling the story. I suggest you go back and check for spelling errors and correct spacing (a few words ran together). The story telling is smoother without the errors causing a break in the reading.

"At the most oppertune momentI grabbed her shoulder causing her to jump and scream."

oppertune s/b opportune - momentI s/b moment I

"“Maybe it was that oldman,” I offered as the reason to why her brothers were so weird. She stared blankly at me as I shoved the whole pizza crust into my mouth."

oldman s/b old man

"“I’m going to preform the Heimlich Maneuvre.” Her voice raised another octave in her panic."

preform s/b perform - maneuvre s/b maneuver

Anyway - I'll let you get back to writing! Good job and good story - very funny. Loved the sarcasm and the "moral" at the end.

Z
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
WOW! I liked that, it was cool. I guess I've kinda learned how to avoid choking simply by eating dinner with my family, we tell too many jokes, it's kind of a safety hazard I guess but we can't help it.

I ould have liked you story a lot more though if you hadn't said "O my God" in it. Even if that is how it happened, it offends my since I am a devout Christian. I would gladly add this story to my C2 if you changed that though, please let me know if you do.

Write on!
brokencrystal7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i started laughing at the part where you say,"If I’m dying, remind me to never ask for your help."

i havent really gone through that kind of near death expirence but i did have one that was really scary for me.

great story,

brokencrystal7
Gigi chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I love it, it's quite a versatile story! It makes me laugh eveytime I read it. 'I'm going to prefrom the heimlich maneuvre"' Hahaha
lovelaced chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! I was laughing the whole time and my father kept looking at me weirdly. Haha, it was absolutely awesome.

Sapphire
Shdwphoenix chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Fine, I’ll roll into the living room.

Lmao. My favorite line. This deserved an A, in my opinion. Nice job with the sarcasm.

And in all seriousness, I'm glad you knew how to dislodge the pizza crust. It would've truly been horrible for your friend to lose two people she loved in a short span of time.