Reviews for From Myth to Legend
January Gray chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Your research was wonderful, although an actual bibliography would have been even better and more helpful for people like myself, who are interested in finding out more about many of the books you mentioned. I have to note as well that this isn't so much of an essay as it is a research paper. For an essay you need to have more of an opinion on the facts, not just present the facts themselves. It was good though, especially compared to the other crappy essays I've been reading about vampires on here. Nice job.

~Rain
Lalaith7 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Was the "silver bullet" method of killing really that late in being developed? Weird... Anyway I absolutely loved it, I've actually read one Vampire (or Vampyre as they reffered to themselves) now two if you count The Historian and another looks very interesting, and I've been thinking of reading Dracula so it was wonderful to read this. It's weird that you don't mention Vlad the impaler (Vlad Dracula) though as he very well may have been Bram Stoker's inspiration for Dracula, but I can see how it might not have entirely fit with your essay's topic.

Lalaith
the coffee fiend chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This was interesting and informative, and I liked your use of in-text referencing.

I almost thought for a second that you weren't going to mention Anne Rice, but lo and behold! You did! lol.

This was a great essay, well written and cohesive.

the coffee fiend
bummer chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Try Poppy Z. Brite. She has a nice look on vampires.

Very enjoying to read.