Reviews for Blowjob
huimei chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
WinterDeity chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
haha, awesome xD except for a few minor spelling and grammar mistakes, it was poifect D i loved it P and not only because my friend wrote a silent play about a teacher walking in on a couple just cleaning up after a blowjob in her classroom xD anyhoo, gewd job 3

Winter
J.Free chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Very funny! Your dialogue is really strong; every line fitted really well. I loved Scott's speech as well, so exaggerated and cliche. George cracked me up the most though. I was going to say "good job", but er, no pun intended...
weedoutofthepot chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Nice ending. It's a real nice skit. I suggest you put this scene in a full-length play 'cause it has potencial. Let us learn more about the characters and stuff like that.
sirskipsalot chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I love how by the end, we still believe scott is a nice guy. However, I do wonder about Tracy. Hm...are all guys like George...? Anyway, nice work, I was laughing all through the beginning. Nothing like some hilarious awkwardness.
Frog Lord chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
One thing that I really liked about this piece was the way you made each character have their own distinct voice. It was hilarious to see them all interact with each other.

Awsome, I loved it. :D
Pip-Pip-Pip chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was really good! I love the way you've worked the humour into the awkwardness of the situation, some real laughs in there as well as a dark undertone. Ace!
Maggot Blood chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
That was so cool, the guy reminds me of me in so many ways, this was a cool play I loved it, keep it up.

Wolf.