Reviews for Once Upon an Adventure
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
that was long! really good but long!
skunk chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
wonderful wonderful wonderful writing.
Cealex chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Wow. I was so moved by this. I really really really really really liked it. -sniffles- They were so cute. The development of their relationship was so awesome. They deserve to be happy, and the connection you made between the whole ant part and the end was cool. I liked how they first met - with the candy thing. I love candy! :D

GArasdl I liked so many parts I can't name them all. They're so perfect for each other. I love your writing, I can't wait to read more of your stuff! :D
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
aw! its so cute!

aw!

i love it!
Xxnever-knewxX chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This is COMPLETE? Aww I loved it. It was so sweet and adorable and I love Prosper. I don't want to write you an amazingly long review, but that was great. I loved it and it's going in my favorites
super happy nuclear girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Oh my gosh.

I don't understand this at all. You've only got one review for this, and yet I've read stories that are so bad and have so many reviews. FP is so unfair sometimes. Anyway, im going to make it up for you, and write a nice, big juicy review :]

I was listening to Joanna Newsom when I read this, so everything seemed ten times more summery and sweet :]

I love how you set this in Germany! I used to live in Germany, and I miss it so much. Everything you described just brought back so many memories for me. The sweets Oliver and Prosper brought made me smile so much, because I used to adore them. England doesn't do any of the food I used to eat :( I miss it so much.

You have a really lovely story here. I mean, really wonderful. At first the beginning was a bit stiff, but you managed to flow into it nicely, it has some nice flow to it, like every word you use can just flow off the tip of my tongue. I love stories that let me do that, because it makes everything seem real. I like how you interrupted it occasionally with emails, so it injected some modern life to remind us they're still teenage boys. But most of all I love how you gave all the big, important scenes to nature. I adore the city and urban life, but when you described the places they visited I felt warm and fuzzy inside, remembering all the places I've been. Im glad the school rumors didn't have much to do with the story, and how we only got a bit of the action and it jumped from one phase to another. Like when they both deny they are gay then the next they are. It felt like I was taking a peak into someone's private life, like they were snippets of scenes I wasn't supposed to see, you know, personal.

Your characters are nice too. Prosper's introduction made me laugh out loud, especially the bit about the 'social caterpillar' I thought it was really cute. He is a sweet character altogether, I think, like I could just give him a hug. Oliver is good too, but I don't think he's as developed as Prosper, but that is ok because Prosper seems like the kind of person that gets more attention.

The ending made me grin too. It was so innocent and sweet and it was realistic, like there wasn't a declaration of love and suddenly they are shagging each other. It was tentative, like they weren't sure. I like that; I think you've got it spot on there.

And this line! "It’s like you’ve made your life from small pieces of others’" I thought that idea was so eloquent. It sounds like a lovely idea; it made me look at things differently.

Anyway, this was a wonderful read :] I really enjoyed it, it made me smile.

Keep writing, I think you have talent. :]

X Amy.

(Oh and thank you very, very much on the comments and Fav :D it means so much to me!)
elo chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I really like this. It's really cute. Definitely hope to see more of your work. ;D