Reviews for All Hallow's Eve
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Very nice. Good-writing. Brightest blessings.
Isca chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I like how you took the standard greeting of 'Blessed Be' or 'Merry Meet' and turned it into 'Misery Meet.' I thought that was creative. I also found it interesting how this poem has a mysterious, almost dark mood to it, like in the line: "I conjure the darkness." That's a different way of looking at Samhain than usual, but overall, I liked this poem. It was well-written and quite descriptive. Keep up the good work! :)
nimue webweaver chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This is awesome! I especially love the line abotu the widow in the web. :)
DeLayNee chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
That was amazing- and by any chance, do you know of a Samhain ritual for more than one person (two, actually). My friend and I have recently (a few months ago) come to believe in the way of the Goddess, or Wicca, paganism, however you'd like it to be called. However, in the books we've read (B&N) and bought, none have mentioned good rituals or proper prayers for Samhain- also, we've found that getting personal help from people is more helpful than books. I also understand that we will still be able to celebrate tomorrow, Aug. 1, so any help will be appreciated- including maybe a good beginners book you'd like to recommend? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Delaney