Reviews for Winged
kstar129 chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
make more!This is so awesome!It is very inspiring!
Faith Adeline chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
Ah, I like this so far. I didnt read the first version so this is all a first time thing for me haha. I love Lucan, he seems so nice. Can't wait for more!

brittle hearts chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
Wonderful concept and beautiful writing.
rightblinkleft chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
wuh oh, that was heka creepy in the beginning, cuz its like heka late right now, and im the only one awake, but i kept readin, cuz i couldnt stop, nd wuh oh , dat was heka good! UPDATE SON! soo goin on my favorites

shot, now i gotta start hw. its like 2. 5 more hours and skool will startang.
Faith Adeline chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
I really like this, it reminds me of the james patterson books haha. Which I'm sure you've heard that before. Umm, can't wait to read more!

magllena chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
very interesting, please update soon!
Invalid Addiction chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This is really one of the best stories I have read in a while. Thanks for the much needed well-written, captivation story. I look forward to updates, and I will be checking for them every day )

This story is definately being bookmarked.
Cracked Mirror Image chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
i love love love love love this story...tehr are so many twists and turns...its amazing how eveyrhting seems to fit together yet still be surprising at the same time...please continue writing it...this is now officially my favoritest story i have read on fictionpress...there are a few spelling and grammatical mistakes and some places where i had to read it a few tmes to get it but we all have little blemishes in our stories...i absolutly luv it...write more...a.s.a.p.
kstar129 chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
WOW!That was awesome!Please make more soon!
Sarah D. F. Wall chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
:O Nice; I really like it.
Faith Adeline chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
I really really like this. Update asap!

Poor Brian :(
kstar129 chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
Make more please!
flojo22811 chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
this is such a great story - creepy at times, and i really want to know the truth about lucan and her parents' death!

update asap!
Wind in the West chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
I had forgotten how good the scene at the end of this chapter (chapter 3 this time) was :-) . Very powerful. One of my favourites :-) .

Is there a particular reason why you take out a lot of the scenes with Brian in it? You are removing a lot of paragraphs. Are they are part of scenes that doesn't advance the story or someyhing like that :-)? And are you writing a lot of new paragraphs for interludes/new scenes or just a few?

A lot of questions I know! ;-) I hope you will answer them.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
chic rebel chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
wow, they finally meet. i wonder who's telling the truth. brian or mathew. i hope you update soon!
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »