Reviews for Winged
Scarum chapter 16 . 3/9/2010
I was not a large fan of sci-fi, but your story made me open my mind up a little. I enjoyed learning about this world you created - with all the strange people, the circumstances, and the consequences thereof.

If you ever come back to this story, I'd be interested in whatever changes you make. It was a fascinating read through and through. :)
E. M. Isle chapter 18 . 3/8/2010
loved reading it
she left ringing in his head chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
beautiful
LocalYokel chapter 18 . 12/17/2009
YOU.

ARE.

AMAZING.

that's all there is to it really... :D
pinkguppie chapter 18 . 11/18/2009
I love this story; its so sweet but ... deep I guess? Its a bit hard to describe but it has so many different levels of understanding ... if you understand what I mean.

I'm guessing that 'Ink Emotions' is based on you tattooist?

Awesome story. Loved it. Great work.
PandyMi chapter 18 . 9/28/2009
Hey! I just stumbled across your story and finished the whole thing in 2 days! I fell in love with it and Lucan. Winged was addicting and very well planned out.

Anyways I was just wondering maybe if you could put up one- and/or two-shots centring around Grace and Lucan.

I am also very much looking forward to the sequel.
Ngoc1231 chapter 18 . 7/24/2009
I swear I read some of this before.. but I don't know why I stopped. I really did like it.

It is like everyone's dream to fly. And Lucan... man... he totally reminds me of this one picture I downloaded a while ago... I think the person who did it was I found the link :

/graphics/wallpapers/C/

It is under crimson hero. Idk.. when I read this.. that is what popped in my head... although he is older.. and different hair and in color haha.

Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*
cyanidecandy chapter 18 . 7/24/2009
aw wow this story was great :)

it was so intense!

brian sounds like such a doll and so does grace!

love your characters plot!

great job!
ItalianQT chapter 18 . 6/24/2009
Cute story! I thought Brian was gonna meet Jinx at the end! lol
SlrMagica chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
I believe it should be "My curiosity was piqued" and not "peaked" ) Story is pretty interesting so far!
Hyatt Alistarr chapter 18 . 6/2/2009
This is amazing. I read it all in a day (when I should have written a paper and finished a project, haha). I usually hate sci-fi but I LOVED this. Truly.

I ust love everything you write. ;D

- Hyatt
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 18 . 5/24/2009
This was beautiful story- well the factory and the experiments were horrific...which i guess was a pretty main part of the story lol, but Lucan and Grace's relationship was beautiful, the way they only really had eachother to depend on, and im so glad that Brian is now with them, it was horrible when he went back, and now he should hopefully be alright because the winged people are different as well.

Really though, this was excellent, you had me feeling some intense hate for the phsychiatrist's (sorry cant spell it) at the institution and absolute digust and terror at the doctors at the factory and their emtionlessness and some case joy, at what they were doing. And its scary, because as science develops something like this could happen! Well it probably wouldnt get this far or bad but still!

Cant wait to read the sequel if there is one!
Layla the fiend chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
I really like this story, I mean I'm really enjoying it. It's an amazing idea, and it's written well-the story flows smoothly.
Poyo chapter 18 . 5/22/2009
Haha, my eyes are all dry - I don't think I've blinked very much in the last few hours.

Wonderfully written. Energetic and mystifying. You wove a lovely story of twists and turns.

I look forward to reading more of your work, too!

Also, I read an old A/N of your stating you had pictures of your Winged characters? I searched your profile and never found it. I was wondering, if you still have the website with the images - I'd still love to view them! Please, if you still have it, send me the address in a PM or e-mail.

Bravo, once again.

Though a sequel would be wonderful, I'm content with what it is.
Poyo chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
*Gasp* Oh, no!

Sorry for the short review, I'm so excited to move on but I wanted to drop a few lines.

The moment they walked into her neighbor's house, I couldn't imagine what the image of a winged man would do to an old woman's heart. She's tough as nails!

Lucan is amazing, and Grace is really cool. There are so many possibilities with your story. Anything can happen with the plot, anything at all. With the introduction of Jynx, and the the turn of events leading to The Factory - anything is possible. I can only imagine what lies ahead.

It's exciting, and intoxicating.
382 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »