Reviews for Being included
Dancer en pointe chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Well I probably can't truely relate to this feeling, but I think I can if even a little. Just being with people who understand you, don't judge you is the best feeling. I find this poem inspiring and it just makes me happy reading it just one of those things...

Dancer en Pointe

P.S. This is possibly the longest review I've ever typed D
Celeste Bloodrayne chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
_

it's true... you sometimes forget what it feels like to be on the outside looking in. Thank you for reminding us that once, we were not like we are now.
The blind palm reader chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
oh my god,

i love this poem essay thing,

very cool!
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I've never personally really felt included around peers. I always think of myself as being a bit different, out of place in some way. Of course, I'm really just being silly, because they see me as being included, but I have a constitutional right to be silly (Warning - invoking this right too often can result in the loss of the privilege of life ;p. If you fight Darwin, Darwin wins.). So I can't really relate to your feeling, but it sure sounds nifty. But something to keep in mind is that while you three all feel included and great, you may be making others feel unincluded and gloomy, so try to keep an eye out for other people who are non-verbally shouting "Include me! Include me!" and throw them into the mix as well.