Reviews for I Might Love You If You'd Stop Talking
CarelessLove chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
This story is so cute and I love this chapter with Sam. He's adorable when he's drunk. I feel bad for Katrina though; hope everything turned out for her...if only in your mind.

Great story. I give it a ten out of ten stars.
RoseLife chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
I loved it!

'“No. You have cooties.” He said half seriously.'

That scene was SO funny! P

And the ending was absolutely adorable!

great job XD

RL
Briar Rose 05 chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
That story was really good but I think you probably could have done more with it. I can see a whole drama fest going on and stuff. you made it simple and sweet but it could contain more if you wanted to. lol. but I really liked it just the same! keep up the good work!
Counting Petals chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
"It was a jarring composition between the peroxide blonde with the wild hair and the well-groomed college professor." Did you mean to say "juxtaposition" here?
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
"The world was still going to hell, but that’s OK, because Apple just announced the new iPod, and it is beautiful." I actually laughed out loud at this, because unfortunately it's true.

"I think it might be those goddamn chickens or perhaps the twittering birds." Grar, I hate the birds, too. Not only do they wake me up at an ungodly hour every morning, but they seem to be attracted to me and seem to feel the need to crap RIGHT ON TOP OF MY HEAD whenever they fly over.

I liked this opening. It was funny at times, and it also set the scene nicely. I loved the voice in this chapter. And I can't wait to read on to find out why Ryan looks so familiar.
OoohLookACat chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
aw thats so cute.

that end part i didn't get for a second

whose house were they at?

i think i just got too wrapped up reading

that i skipped a new details haha

good story :)

izzie
ad344 chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
Nice.

Light, witty, and short. This is the kind of story you say, "I think I'll just read a bit," but instead catch yourself smiling & hitting the for more.
BlueCottonCandyIceCream chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
I really enjoyed your story. It was short and sweet and so entertaining. I going to read your other because I love your writing and your humor. -blue
hellokittygirl chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
"That was for Katrina."

"This is for me."

-lip lock-

hehe.

AMAZING. D You rock. A chapter left for me to read.

WOOT!

-Lqd
hippychick19 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Great story, I'm really enjoying it! Keep writing.
lovers tiff chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
sweet chapter, update soon
Luv-TU chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
update soon!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
waah! O.O So much drama! lol can't wait for the fluff to come! :D
makinghistory chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
thank god he finally admitted he loved her!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Congrats on the job, great on the chappie
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »