Reviews for Obscure
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I don't really understand... No, that's not true, I understand, but I can't grasp this understanding floating around in my mind, if that makes any sense ;] Anyway, I really love this.
Underground Constellation chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Wow. This was awesome. You definately showed that you have songwriting abilities, whether you intended to or not. I loved the way this flowed. Great Job.

- Dice Darwin
Noihseret chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
great poem, rust pheonix! this one rhymed too! and it didn't feel like you tryed too hard to do so either. in fact it had a nice beat to it. anyway... keep up the great work!
Crivanea chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
usually i don't like ryhme poem that much..but this is not bad..i enjoyed certain lines such as..So I’ll pretend I never tried, To make up a dozen excuses, Just to pass the time..i can definelty relate to that line..good job overall
Forever Forbidden chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
It was really good. I loved these lines:

"And the sky forms little black puddles

As it splits upon the ground"

This poem portrays truth in an unmasked manner. Truly good. One little flaw: a few parts of the rhyme scheme were forced. I sometimes find that a few free lines in a rhyming poem is refreshing and actually works out better. You've mastered the rest pretty well. Hope that helped!

-Helen