Reviews for Kitsune Room
The Orange Cow chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Great story! Although it doesn't look like you will from the ending, I can't help but wonder how things turned out between them. Maybe it ends because he got caught in a trap?
Elber of Torou chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
My first thought on this, at the start, was that a Kitsune is an odd choice for a horror monster. And maybe it is. But you have built a delightfully freaky story here, building the tension without resolution. This is very good.
YesIAmAwesome chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This is a very good story. I kind of got the feeling this was a one shot, but I think you could make a full fledged story out of this. Keep up the amazing work!
The Ace of Bladed Dragons chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I was randomly searching words and flipping through stories with such words in their summary, when I decided to punch in "kitsune" and this instantly caught my eye.

I get the vibe that this was a one-shot deal. A single short story and yet I shall ponder anyway, do you plan on continuing with this story? I find myself dreadfully curious as to just what will happen when the narrator returns to the kitsune, and just how she will react to the narrator returning. Or will she still even be at the house?

The characterization most certainly facinated me. I've only read so much that deals with the kitsune spirit, and your fox by far amused me to no end. I loved her. I could actually picture and believe that she existed. And to see how a human with little clue on their nature interpreted one, I actually felt not only as though I were right in the house along with the narrator, but possibly reading what was written after finding it.

Your wording was absolutely flawless, I found myself drawn in more and more with each sentence, only having minor stopping points here and there. Mostly to just reread because of minor confusion. This and I tripped over a few grammatical/typographical errors here and there, but nothing too serious to fret over.

I have already added this story to my favorites, and I shall most certainly add it and you to my alerts list. I hope to see more soon.
Markus Tajuya chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Interesting story. Nice work! ;)