Reviews for Le Diable
Lunaira chapter 42 . 12/21/2010
And the only review I submit for this story is for the last chapter... Well, I read all of it again, since I couldn't remember exactly what happened from my first reading. XD It's just as nice as it was before lol.
rubyreader chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
good
Nanao Nagase chapter 42 . 4/20/2007
Haha... a nice ending. I enjoyed this story! I'm not gonna give any constructive criticism for this one, seeing as it's rather okay... but i'll say that you should check your spelling. Slight errors litter this chapter.

Looking forward to your new story. I've been reading the manga online, and it seems pretty interesting. You've drawn Yuki and Yami-kun beautifully. I request for a Nagisa!

I'll check out Contradiction when it's out!

chantal chapter 42 . 4/16/2007
AWESOME!
EverlastingBliss chapter 42 . 4/16/2007
perfect ending!
Nanao Nagase chapter 41 . 4/13/2007
Jesus. This must be one of your best chapters yet. I could feel myself getting sucked into the tension, even though the content was not descriptive.

Seishi finally died! It's good to see the old man dead and gone. I have a question, though. Yami-kun said he came from hell and would return there when he dies. Won't Seishi be the same?

I gotta sympathise with Yuki. She lost Nagisa, and now Yami-kun... the girl's got it bad. I anticipate a good end for Le Diable, and I'm hopeful that Yuki will have a happy life after all the devil madness.

You've done a good job on Le Diable.

EverlastingBliss chapter 41 . 4/11/2007
yay!
Geckos chapter 40 . 4/5/2007
This story is so col!

I just love dark, evil stuff...
EverlastingBliss chapter 40 . 4/4/2007
i like all the action!And the demon army finally realized that Yuki is the Devil! About the pictures, its ok. Good luck to you at school! :)
Nanao Nagase chapter 35 . 4/2/2007
URGH! A stab to the heart, a stab to the heart! *shreads Yuki and Nagisa poster in frustration* It is extremely disappointing to see that Nagisa ended up with Megumi instead of Yuki, but I guess it was meant to be... I mean, Yuki is the devil after all. Still, I can't say I'm not saddened by it.

Kira's tussle with Nagisa and Megumi was good. Although he had to be saved, I liked how he stood up to the demon. As for Seishi Kouga... he adds up to the typical big boss archtype. I'd have liked to see more depth to his character.

A nice short break on a cruise is good, and I bet the big fight shall start after this? I'll continue reading to see all the action!

Nanao

'May the Dark Force be with you'
EverlastingBliss chapter 39 . 3/30/2007
I do like it :) Hmm.. are you going to draw any of your characters in this story? I would like to see what they look like, if it is ok. :) If you don't want to, just ignore me XD
Nanao Nagase chapter 30 . 3/28/2007
I submitted a review for the previous chapter, but Fictionpress ate my review, damn it... anyways, I'll review here.

The story's geting interesting, but I can't help but feel like there's little impact during dramatic scenes, such as when Ameko died, or the fight between Yami and his dad. The action was somewhat stilted and the dialouge had little depth.

"I will be burning Ameko’s body as well. Please help me take care of master.” He bowed politely and closed the door."

There's a wrong use of words here. I think 'cremate' would be a better word compared to 'burn'. It sounds kind of disrespectful to 'burn' a loved one.

For Chapter 30, I think the best bit was when Yami blew his top upon seeing his dad as the new principal. He destroyed his cold and enigmatic personality with that fantastic yell at the devil. I'd like to see what happens from here.

I'll continue reading this for sure!

Nanao

'May the Dark Force be with you'

PS. Still supporting a Nagisa and Yuki pair! Although it doesn't seem possible anymore...
EverlastingBliss chapter 38 . 3/26/2007
yay!you updated!It's great that you update so often. Some authors take forever. *daze* "light black hair"...hair that is not really black but not really grey either...i think i get it. Thanks!:)
Nanao Nagase chapter 29 . 3/25/2007
Ah, hey! I'm finally back to read Le Diable. Once again, I apologize for the disappearing act. Now for the review...

“I will burn her, and keep her ashes in the basement.” Yamiyoru looked at Ameko’s body, which was laid on the ground at the end of his bed.

I noticed you used the term 'burning' when it came to Ameko's body. I think the correct word should have been 'cremate', seeing as burning seems too crude a word for a person's burial.

More description of the devil (Yami's father) would have been good as well. It's not good to imagine a shapeless blob fighting Yami. As for Megumi and Nagisa, they just seem like extras in the story plot. Are they about to have bigger roles?

I liked Yuki's tussle with the police. You gotta love a character with witty answers. As for Tsukamoto's death.. sweet. At least the annoying dude is gone for good!

Continue to update!

Nanao

'May the Dark force be with you'
EverlastingBliss chapter 37 . 3/22/2007
aw...too bad Nagisa is a human...
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »