Reviews for To Pinch a Player
Carbon Slash chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I like this _ It was so sweet.

I love you! P

carbons
anna chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
awesome! though it was kinda obvious, to me anyway, that she was gonna end up with ricky :D
dee chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
that was very cute, pretty obvious from the start who she was gonna end up with and all...but, the end was quite sudden.. i mean he obviously had those feelings for a long time but she didnt so it was quite sudden how she was talking abt love just cos she kissed him and it was better than any other kiss she'd ever had... but still, Awesome story! )
The Light of Earendil chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Cuteness! Sque )

This is an amazing line: "Because if the person you were kissing wasn’t the last piece to the puzzle, you would always be missing out on something."
CaseyBear chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
That was just so freaking cute... and long, but so cute. I loved it.
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh, how cute!

I really liked how this story was put together. It was extremely good as a oneshot. I began reading this thinking, 'I wonder how long it'll take for the next update' but imagine my surprise when it was finished. :D

Sometimes I just get tired of reading those long stories, you know?

But anyhow, this was very lovely. XD
dwilivia chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Cute. Sweet. Hilarious. (:
she's so hardcore chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aww, that's so cute!

j. lynn
KeyshaYess chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
THIS WAS THE BEST ONE SHOT IVE EVER READ! i swearr.. it.. it was GREAT! gosh and i love one shots that are so longg! arrg im soo jealous! how can you write so wel!

*glarez-hate YOU-* ;P

-x0x- Keysha.
chovstek chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Lovely. I very much enjoyed reading this.
Karuli chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
aww i loved it x)
naningxoxo chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
i love this story! a bit predictable but enjoyable nonetheless... this story kind of gives me advice because i'm in a situation a bit similar to this 'cept i won't dress that way! but my situation is a lot more complicated!i praise this story and i really enjoyed it! i'm proud of myself since i knew why he was avoiding her and what would happen in the end! you write awesome stories!
xonea chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
WOW! that was one long story!

but the story is great..

REALLY great!

and i knew it was rick!

I WAS RIGHT!

lol!
Merry chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Effing awesome! I loved it soo soo much! Just one thing that needs fixing. You refer to Callum as Carson in one of the earlier paragraphs but other than that... wow! Superbly done. I'm going to go reread it now. Tootles!
sailorserena141 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
wow this was a brilliant story that i loved so much! i especially loved the ending it was so wonderful! the whole way through i was hoping that ending would happen and i loved it!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »