Reviews for Let the darkness reveal
DeathMetal18 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
hey not bad. two months damn that sucks I wonder whats gonna happen next. Ill keep reading.
Royal Bliss chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
Pretty interesting story so far. There were a few grammatical errors. I'd try to add a little more detail to a few things if I were you, but that's totally up to you.
Endsville chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
Heh. Another cool chapter. And yes, continue this please.
Endsville chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Yeah, it's me again as promised. I can clearly see that this is going somewhere and boy, is it intresting! I loved the first chapter, especailly it's ending (that's the kind of thing with thrillers I might add!) which was very cool. The second chapter's just as good and I know you were saying that you were trying to make it into a thriller but I hope you'll still be focusing on the horror and mystery of the tale because believe me, it's going somewhere!

Tell me when the next chapter's up, huh?
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
So far so good. I like it. Keep up the good work!

Check out my stuff maybe? D

~Rowan~
sweetnshy4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Hey great story I like it so far...lol you sure know my kind of stories lol byee n cant wait for new post ;)
BITT3RSW33T chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Thanks So much for you review. I know it's quite difficult to get reviews as a new writer, but someone's bound to come across your story soon. So far, it's not bad, your story I mean. Try showing things instead of saying.

For example:

TElling:I read an old book

Showing: I flipped through the pages of an old dusty book that looked to be the age of my dead grandmother and started reading.

See the difference? It can be quite hard to naturally use this technique but with practice, your writing will become more effective. So again, thanks and I hope I've been some help to you.;)