Reviews for little shop of horrors
this is britt chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
it took me a few times to get this, but you paint it all so wonderfully.
this is britt chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
all my reviews are so repetitive. the way you intertwined the childish train of thought in here, and mixed it with your modern self (I think?)- it struck me, seriously. so good. it just sped into this masterful thing
this is britt chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
this is stuff I wish I could write.
a lonely september chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
wow. i think this is my fave so far. i just love it. all of it is so... i dunno so hard to describe but amazing...
a lonely september chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
i love the lines about taffy. nice poem.
a lonely september chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
oh shit this is amazing. me loves this one. each word perfect, everything is wonderful. love it from beginning to end.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Very nice. The rhyme works well in this piece, and I just love that first line of "to sit and sip at acid rain." Good work. Keep writing! :)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I like when people make these little collections of their old poetry. :)
jess chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
You know I always thought I hated poetry...your work has proved me wrong over and over again. This needs to be published. I loved how you made some of the words carry over onto the next line and so it had a double meaning-sheer genius.
Aquafied chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
satanic

i cant quite follow
Aquafied chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
i am not sure of this one so much

seems a bit young and jagged
Aquafied chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
self-mutilation is such a sensitive topic
lackluster chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
this is so random and precious and utterly gorgeous. i mean, the ending stanza is perfect and yet i don't understand how the last line fits in.

nice wordplay
Aimee Raven chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
There are some really great parts in this..I like your double use of words like in "only sits with/in the dark" it's surprising and creative. It's sad...and I imagine that if you wrote this four or five years ago, it's millions better than what 99.9% of people write at that age.
Aimee Raven chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
_ well ok so the teenage angst shows here a little, but isn't that natural? and once again, if you hadn't mentionned it in your AN, it would never have crossed my mind to think about it! Your writing style has changed, clearly evolved (for the better), but this doesn't want for much...it's peculiar, and well thought out, just not as good as the previous poem, and not as good as your current works.