Reviews for i hallucinate in sepia tones
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
"and we burned eden with smiles and innocence."

"(lets strip it down to bones and

pearls, and you’ll learn piano,

while I write bad poetry on your palms)"

love these lines.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
'you’ll learn piano,

while I write bad poetry on your palms'

that's exactly what i want.
x account closed x chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
well im ignoring every thing i was planning to say and reversing the order to make a fact obvious, no matter how hard you tried, i don't think you could write bad poetry, even if you wanted to it would still come out in some kind of masterpiece form.

back to the thoughts,

there's so much of this i love. the disney part sticks out. yep. falling asleep and having tv infect your dreams (nightmares) its always makes for an intresting night.

the part where (so betterly put) the money was burning a hole in various pockets, beautiful but still the sometimes veiled type of humor that runs through your poems that makes them that much more loveable.

you are Cassmatic. :). it should really be an adjetive, except you'd be the only one cool enough to claim it.
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
wow, i like this even though its kinda scary. your words create a clear image of the setting and tthe situation.

nice job.
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I love the title, it's so unique. YOu just create such an atmosphere, it's easy to get lost in it...feeling emanates from every verse and you can see everything so clearly. Art! Love, Mia
Porphyro's Madeline chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Sweet...fucked up in an awsome way