Reviews for we'll put it in a picture frame
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
'remember to forget this in the morning'

i loved that line.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
put it in a picture frame. im speechless again. brilliant.
give me back my childhood chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I loved the beginning of the third stanza. it's so gorgeous. this poem is unbridled passion in words. and I love the last line! it's so so so pretty. great work! (:
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Very macabre but just...enchanting! It's perfect, really. "(I’m writhing for your promises that are waiting for tomorrow to break)" love that. Nothing to say really...the words expand into so many more stories, and they're tragic and beautiful and in lust and it's gorgeous! Love, Mia
lackluster chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
i adore the last stanza. the whole thing has a sober feeling to it, like remembering. it's not an in-the-moment thing, but i like that.
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
wow, i don't even know what to say to this ... i mean that in a good way though. i love the imagery and the yearning - the urge - for the person. it's beautiful.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Beautiful. Those first lines where just chosen perfectly for this and the imagery-bleeding hips and everything-was amazing. It's beautiful.

- Noelle
Reborn As I chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
powerful imagery, very...electric. you have a few mistakes in it though. "i want to kiss your hips until THEY bleed." "and YOUR skin finally has color." "while we share a cigarette and a BEER."
impaled chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
the only thing keeping this from being a BRILLIANT poem: "beer" not "bear" ! But I love the tention, the line "tonight you'll be the cliche" and

"how we’ll remember to forget this in the morning.

(I whisper,

we’ll put it in a picture frame)"

awesome poeM !