Reviews for i'm not over this
give me back my childhood chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I'm not even sure how to begin this review. your writing just has this "speechless" effect on me. which is good. (: but I love love love the last two lines. (: the whole piece conveyed a lot more than the words it contained. nice work.
by His blood chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
it hurts. oh fuck, it hurts.

i can't breathe. this fucking hurts.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
omgsh...first i have to tell you this...i had up Windows Media Player & it was on shuffle & it was playing 'Teenagers' by MCR (duh) & i pressed pause while i opened another window for fictionpress & i went to your profile & i pressed play right on the line where it says 'they could care less as long as someone'll bleed' O_o

lol. that's ironic. now this piece is soo honest. i wish you could actually say this rather than just to write it, it's so powerful, raw, and again honest.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I hope that you continue to write like this. This is the most honest work that I have read in awhile. Painfully honest to me. Words never seem enough do they, sometimes it feels like there isn't enough words in the whole world to fill even a fraction of what we feel.

Keep it up.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Nice, I like the feeling in this. Very relatable. Wonderfully written, keep up the great work. Keep writing.
morbid-fantasies chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Très magnifique, mon ami.