Reviews for The Matchmaker
somersaultkick chapter 38 . 11/9
I remembered reading this when I was still in highschool. One of the best stories that I have read.
CynicallySarcasticBluejay chapter 39 . 10/24
Side-note, I stayed up until 05:07 reading this. It was that good.

-Cynically Sarcastic Bluejay
CynicallySarcasticBluejay chapter 38 . 10/24
This is such a great piece of literature. Easily one of my favourite stories ever, including big-name series like Harry Potter and Lord of The Rings.
Have you ever considered trying to get this published? If you do a bit of editing to it (there are a few slight mishaps where your fingers slipped on the keys), I'm sure you could find a publisher.
And by the Gods, would I love to own a paperback copy of this.

A fantastic read, enthralling story, and one hell of a book.

-Cynically Sarcastic Bluejay
Guest chapter 39 . 9/23
You're a really good writer. Keep doing what you're doing and I have no doubt that you will make it unto the shelves of a bookstore someday. I absolutely love your story! It's the best that I've read so far. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15
Locker 420? I'm curious if you've ever gotten weed jokes before...
Colie Rae chapter 38 . 7/30
Wow. I absolutely love this story! You did an amazing job. The characters are all so individual and recognizable by their voices. I loved the split between Emma and Darien's POV. It was smooth and consistently shared the spotlight that it made for great transitions. I spent the last few days reading the story and already I want to go back and start from the beginning and soak in new details. The hospital chapter in which Emma is not fully grasping what is happening around her was incredible-it was so different than the rest of the story that it showed a whole new side of your writing but still stayed true to Emma. The story is also so time relevant without any mention of popular movies or bands, etc; the only thing that dates it is flip phones. Really impressive job. Thanks for writing and sharing your work!
Anne578 chapter 18 . 7/10
"whoa re" - "who are"
Anne578 chapter 16 . 7/10
"at east in part" - "at least in part" / "was if she was" - "what if she was" (here I'm not really sure) / "... when I agve you" - "gave"
Anne578 chapter 15 . 7/10
"dieing" - "dying"
Anne578 chapter 12 . 7/10
"would f thea had to stay" - "if"
Really sorry ... I'm correcting a non-fiction work of mine since 1 1/2 years and so I'm a bit attuned to finding spelling errors :'D
Love your story, it's nothing new storywise but you write it really good and the character interactions are very funny.
Anne578 chapter 11 . 7/10
"..., you were tight." - "right"
Anne578 chapter 7 . 7/10
Hello again, I posted a review a few minutes ago. Actually I should be working but as I said, I'm hooked. I hope that you don't think I'm a pain in the ass. Normally I simply ignore spelling mistakes but I really like your story so ... "I screechy voice cooed" - "a screechy".
Anne578 chapter 2 . 7/10
Hello, I just began reading "The Matchmaker" and I'm overjoyed because it feels like a really intriguing story - although it isn't normally my kind of genre ... so: compliments! I think I'm a little bit hooked and I'm looking forward to following it until the end. A little spelling error: "My s called best friend, ..." - "so". Please, in return, don't judge my spelling and grammar, I'm no native speaker :)
Greetings from Germany,
listeninggame chapter 38 . 6/14
This is awesome! I absolutely adored every bit of this story. You made the characters feel real.
TopazEyes1992 chapter 39 . 5/7
All in all, the locker should just be number 42. Why? Because those were the two consistent numbers... Other than that, I LOVED it!
3,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »