Reviews for The Matchmaker
Guest chapter 36 . 5/3/2019
Final chapters and the character of Darien lost all its charm ... his reason for anger is horrible and childish, Emma has nothing to apologize. He accuses her of betrayal and being manipulative when he is an imbecile with other girls and behaves like a bully with her now that he is angry. A real friend does not do that even if he is angry ... much less one who is also supposed to be in love.
This story should end in Darien apologizing and learning his lesson Emma should only ask for forgiveness for their lack of sincerity but ... seeing how childish is Darien? he would not have followed her knowing that she was the matchmaker.
A man with the emotional capacity of an 8-year-old child is not a nice thing.
Smile chapter 39 . 3/25/2019
Hi. I do not know if you read this or not. But I like this story, I wonder if you are going to conti i.e. writing , and write a sequel or not?
I have some question, you didn't completely explain the dynamic in Darian family especially his father, and the life that Emma had, also Rhi and Brock . I hope to see some answers :-)
My email: shinelilac3 at Gmail dot com
V chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Love this story! You should try to get it published!
listeninggame chapter 2 . 10/25/2018
Wow. Re-reading this, that locker number didn't age well.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/19/2018
Best chapter ever!
Oshab chapter 6 . 5/27/2018
Wow, this story is boring af I'm done
Guest chapter 38 . 4/2/2018
This was such an amazing story. I finished in two days actually. I just couldn't stop. Definitely the top-most best stories I have read and I am comparing this to actual published stories out there. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/30/2017
I read this story a while ago (like, 3 years ago) but I spent the last few days re-reading it because I remember really like it and... Well, I loved it as much this time as I did the last time! I really enjoyed it this time around because I'm out of high school and in college now (surprisingly, in Boston! Ha!) so this ending has more meaning for me now, with it's nostalgic "everything's changing but that's okay" feeling! Thank you for this story! I know my comment is over 10 years late but I figured, on the off chance that you saw this, you'd like to know that it's still being enjoyed today :)
almaura chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
It's time for Emma to put Darien thoroughly in his place. Will stick with this fiction till the end.
Precious Power chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! I just can't seem to forget this fanfiction! This is literally my favorite fanfiction (scratch that) this is literally my fave story! That's right, this should be a book! You'd be famous as hell!
The300thWriter chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
cool
Guest chapter 39 . 9/10/2017
MIght be a million years since you completed it But i lovethis story. I'm going to check out your other stories now.
anon chapter 38 . 8/11/2017
my heart feels empty without a darien in my life
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Sorry to say, but I think your book is being plagiarized on wattpad under the same name. I tried contacting the author, but they seem to be guiltily avoiding me. Hope everything works out!
hello chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
I think you should know that your story is in GoodReads under the name Kitty Parker.
3,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »