Reviews for The Matchmaker
TopazEyes1992 chapter 39 . 5/7
All in all, the locker should just be number 42. Why? Because those were the two consistent numbers... Other than that, I LOVED it!
Hannah chapter 38 . 4/29
Hey, the story was bril, though I was wondering... in the beginning you wrote that thr Matchmaker's locker was 402 then 420 and in chapter 38, it was 142...
EclairDenise chapter 39 . 4/21
This is one of those fics that make me feel so complete. Now, I won't be able to read other stories without comparing them to Darien and Emma (like every story we read that is perfection in words, but we all know that, huh?). :)

This is another perfect story that I will always remember.
Well done chapter 11 . 4/3
good story
u could improve on the grammar
Lazerkat chapter 22 . 3/30
Oh my gosh if I got a cat for Christmas I would be like !
Lazerkat chapter 16 . 3/29
I also like to silently correct people's grammar.
Be My Valentine chapter 3 . 3/4
I wonder how Emma hadn't been rumbled yet. I mean, she half-heartedly explains how no-one opens 420 in fear of breaking the "magic", but if they did, "the hole was inconspicuous enough." How can a hole that feeds into the locker below, be inconspicuous? From what I understand, notes fall through, so unless someone is blind or in a rush, anyone should be able to see it! Unless the locker's really high, so no-one can really look in...but it states she "rose" after slamming the door shut...so I don't know what to think! I'll just believe the former about everyone not wanting to disrupt the "magic." It'll make my life easier.

I was about to comment on Allan, but you clearly make a point about him being slow to catch on, so I applaud you there. Otherwise, I'd have stormed off in a huff at how unbelievable it all is (joshing.)

I enjoyed Darien's perspective once again, he's clearly egotistical, but I'm interested about Lex's sister, and why Lex got all angry about it, despite hiding it well.

So yeah. I think I'm hooked! :D
Be My Valentine chapter 2 . 3/4
This chapter was actually good! I don't know why I sound so surprised. Why the hell have I never stuck around before? And then I reached the alternative POV, and I kind of knew. For as long as I can remember, I've been running away from alternative POV's in literature because I've been badly scarred in the past. Many people repeat the same situation twice, and the characters just blend into each other and reveal nothing new and it just KILLS me.

But I overrode my knee-jerk reaction and you know what?
Emma is cool.
And this Darien is an interesting character. He clearly likes picking up new totty, but is slipping in a secret request to the matchmaker. What's that all about?

Excited to read the next chapter!
Be My Valentine chapter 1 . 3/4
I have seen this story many, many times before, clicked on it equally as much, but I don't remember getting far each time. Whether it was because I was distracted by outside life, or I grew bored (which must be impossibly, surely?), I don't know.

But I will make a concious effort to check in every now and then this time, about what I find great, so I can actually chronicle what I've read and not read!

The prologue is halfway decent and I smell something good here! Here goes.
Muribr chapter 39 . 1/6
First story I read in this site, and can't stress enough at how pumped I am!
Emma and Darien intrigued me to the very end, and when I catch myself skipping some parts to read dialogues, it just goes to show the story is great!
Thank you for sharing it with me, and know The Matchmaker will always be one of the ghosts I remember.
Best of wishes to Ellie with her new job!
Kalift chapter 2 . 1/3
One of the best I've read on this site.
Bluebottles chapter 38 . 12/16/2014
Amazing, beginning to end. I am not that into high school romances. But this ruled! Especially the prologue and epilogue.
Xx.WildAtHeart.xX chapter 39 . 12/16/2014
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. No words. I. Loved. It. The epilogue. Whoa. The entire story from beginning to end.. Magic.

I.
Loved.
The Matchmaker.
Amy Pond chapter 38 . 12/7/2014
Oh my god this story was amazing! Best way I could have chosen to spend my Sunday I think! :)
I feel like this story is gonna be one of those that sticks with me for a while! Thank you so much (I don't know why I'm thanking you because you didn't write it for me but oh well) for this story it was amazing and I wish I could go and reread it again without knowing what to expect!
Best way to keep myself occupied and away from my responsibilities xD
Amy Pond chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
I know this is a kinda old story, but I hope you'll still see this comment! :D

I am really enjoying this story! This chapter reminded me of something that happened in my own math class! Darien said he didn't notice Emma in that class before? That happened to me one xD That was hilarious actually!
Anyway, that makes me like the story even more! Not to mention that it's written VERY well and that it's already complete so I can just binge read it :)

It's awesome so far, though, so I'm going to continue! :D
3,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »