Reviews for The Matchmaker
Silentsoul23 chapter 4 . 4/16
lovely, lovely...i love darien to pieces..but who's the rich bratty girl?
HolderofthePeni5 chapter 39 . 3/20
I absolutely loved this story. Completley and utterly :D
Guest chapter 39 . 2/26
Sense *
Guest chapter 37 . 2/26
Darian is FUCKING annoying . He acts like he does no wrong . He had no reason to be mad over the matchmaker situation . His argument made no since at all . How did she betray him? & she never went to those ppl they came looking for her . Plus he's such a hypocrite
kktalk123katherine chapter 39 . 2/17
You have made me cry, laugh, make a few changes in my attitude and life, and finally created a piece of work. This story is amazing I hope to continue to read your work. Who knows maybe one day your stories will be published because they did touch my heart. Have a nice day. :)
FlyingFran1 chapter 39 . 2/2
This is my faverite story BY FAR. It has a reeeeeaaaaaaaly good plot and good plots are hard to find. I loved the sleepover and liked the teasing about Darain and Emma. The teasing reminds me about Owen and Richard ( aka Teen Archer and Speedster( aka Speed Freak) from Athena by RainbowCloudArt ( and Field Empathy).
3 FlyingFran1
oddbook57 chapter 38 . 1/21
Adored this story, it's so real. None of it is full of badly written clich├ęs. It just simply works and flows and I loved the whole thing, funnily enough my name happens to be Emma too and your character is scarily close to the person I used to be xD still am i guess, peeps don really change. Just amazing job, purely brilliant.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/7
This story's amazing. Great job! :)
dwarfperson chapter 38 . 12/12/2013
Just pointing out you called the matchmakers locker here 142, when before you said it's 420. Great story I really loved it :)
mimster259 chapter 38 . 11/24/2013
You know it's good, when you spend the whole day reading this, and you're almost crying that it's over
Guest chapter 38 . 11/23/2013
BEST STORY EVER. THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS
daisukiklove chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Like like like lol that's like how I seriously talk (no seriously! Like my classmates make fun of me for that, but not that extreme)
daisukiklove chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Hooked in
Pookie chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Kya! Love it already! This will b e my second time reading it!
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 37 . 11/9/2013