Reviews for The Matchmaker
Guest chapter 29 . 9h
Best chapter ever!
Oshab chapter 6 . 5/27
Wow, this story is boring af I'm done
Guest chapter 38 . 4/2
This was such an amazing story. I finished in two days actually. I just couldn't stop. Definitely the top-most best stories I have read and I am comparing this to actual published stories out there. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/30/2017
I read this story a while ago (like, 3 years ago) but I spent the last few days re-reading it because I remember really like it and... Well, I loved it as much this time as I did the last time! I really enjoyed it this time around because I'm out of high school and in college now (surprisingly, in Boston! Ha!) so this ending has more meaning for me now, with it's nostalgic "everything's changing but that's okay" feeling! Thank you for this story! I know my comment is over 10 years late but I figured, on the off chance that you saw this, you'd like to know that it's still being enjoyed today :)
almaura chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
It's time for Emma to put Darien thoroughly in his place. Will stick with this fiction till the end.
Precious Power chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! I just can't seem to forget this fanfiction! This is literally my favorite fanfiction (scratch that) this is literally my fave story! That's right, this should be a book! You'd be famous as hell!
The300thWriter chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
cool
Guest chapter 39 . 9/10/2017
MIght be a million years since you completed it But i lovethis story. I'm going to check out your other stories now.
anon chapter 38 . 8/11/2017
my heart feels empty without a darien in my life
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Sorry to say, but I think your book is being plagiarized on wattpad under the same name. I tried contacting the author, but they seem to be guiltily avoiding me. Hope everything works out!
hello chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
I think you should know that your story is in GoodReads under the name Kitty Parker.
Lady Colombina chapter 38 . 4/8/2017
Hello! I have news that are not so good. I am a user of Wattpad and I recently found out a user named Zoellamay has copied and pasted this book naming it the same as this book. They took complete ownership of the book and people believe they are the original author when you are. I know about this because my sister's book was plagiarized by the same person, as well as a couple of others. Please help us stop them and report them so they won't steal anyone else's work. I have contacted the other users who's work has been stolen. Here is the link to "their" book: 367821797-the-matchmaker
lemniscate chapter 39 . 3/4/2017
omg, just wanted to say that this story was an amazing read, and also (as im sure many people have already mentioned), the locker number kept changing from 420 to 402, and then 142 at the end
Precious Power chapter 28 . 1/31/2017
That has to hurt though,I mean come on! But then this is an author who knows what she/he is doing ,so I should just sit back and relax!Also am I the only one who noticed that Darien seemed worried and shocked when Emma told him about fucking Mann (like that would ever happen),but Darien sure doesn't want that to happen because he wants Emma for himself!
Precious Power chapter 25 . 1/31/2017
Darien,sweetheart it's called love ️ have you heard about it!
3,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »