Reviews for The Matchmaker
Umeboshi chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Holy Cow, this Darien guy is evil. But I like how Emma doesn't swoon over him. Willpower is important to win the battle *said in Dark Vader voice*
Umeboshi chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I TOTALLY want to read this! And I'm well aware that this thing is already completed but it couldn't hurt to receive more reviews, right? This sounds really interesting and I'm looking forward to the next chapter in the click of the NEXT button! So, yeah You go Matchmaker!
Daily Beauty chapter 39 . 2/16/2013
I JUST READ YOUR STORY! OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS A HORRIBLE CLIFFHANGER! I WANT MOOOORE! (I'm sorry for being such a demanding reader.. I'm just a sucker for these types of stories) You created an open ended story! I do not want that! BUT good job with this story. I loove it! (except the cliffhanger ending!) Thank you for creating this story! Amazing!
songwriter16 chapter 39 . 2/9/2013
That story was absolutely amazing and I absolutely loved it. :)
Alice in Writer's Land chapter 39 . 2/7/2013
love this story. it sent chills up and down my spine, made me cry, laugh, and fall in love... Thanks for not ust a story, but an adventure...
Guest chapter 38 . 2/1/2013
so wonderful. can't describe it any other way.
Rose5936 chapter 38 . 1/27/2013
My second time reading this story and im still blown away! Your a terrific author and im so happy you didnt take The Matchmaker down even though some nutcase decided to make it their own! Dont stop writing because your amazing! :)
Zero Skye chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Haha! I just love Emma's replies to Darien's matchmaker notes!
Zero Skye chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
" You'll have to do better than a flower McGavern" I just love that line! Great story! Although I'm only on the fifth chapter I figured that Emma is lex' new step sister and that 'Rhi' is actually 'Rihanna' whom Brock dated. Right? It's fun to try and put the pieces together its like a puzzle!
Red Sphinx chapter 39 . 1/22/2013
Hey i really love this story.I love the way you've written it. I love the characters and how realistic they are. I don't know i you read the reviews on this one but i just had to tell you how much i liked it.
junebird28 chapter 38 . 1/2/2013
I heard read this story a few years ago and I loved it then. Rediscovering it was a blessing. Emma and darien's banter was so entertaining and the story itself is very well written. I love how they aren't static. Both darien and emma change on the end. Emma's past was very haunted, making my problems seem petty, but still believable. It's just an overall job well done. Easily the best story on this site
dress chapter 39 . 12/30/2012
I'm reviewing just because the protagonist shares my name.

And because it's a great story :)
lala chapter 38 . 12/26/2012
So, um, is it deliberate that the locker number changed from 420 to 142? :P

Anyway. To be honest, this got off to an uneven start for me, because while the characters were engaging and nicely fleshed out and the matchmaker idea was interesting, the writing was a little unstable (imo). BUT, as the fic progressed, it got a whole lot better, and I especially like the way you dealt with Emma's mysterious past and its gradual reveal. I think my favourite bit, however, has to be the epilogue. It's realistic about love and relationships, but still touching; it's honest, but also beautifully sums up the story and Emma's growth as a protagonist;and yet it still also manages to be hopeful. I definitely love me my sweetly cliche, romantic happily-ever-afters, but it's definitely refreshing and nice to read a fic that can also portray the realism, and yet the hope, of relationships between people in its ending. You didn't settle for a definite, cookie cutter ending - instead, you conveyed what our relationships can give us even if they end, did give Emma and Darien even if they don't stay together, and can still give them if they do. And for that, I applaud you. ;D
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 39 . 12/24/2012
Awe, amazing story! :)
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 37 . 12/11/2012
Awww! I'm so glad thathey finally got together!
3,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »