Reviews for The Matchmaker
orangecandyy chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Woah...this reminds me of a manga I'm currently reading. Instead of matchmaking, she makes girls beautiful with make-up. Maybe you've heard of it? (Well...I'm assuming you read manga...) Anyways great story. I love how it's starting. Can't wait for more. Please update soon!
12pinkroses chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Quite nice! I'm looking forward to your updates! This story shows a lot of promise, and I would like to see what, if anything, is under our dear Darien's ice coldness. (Coldness? Whatever.) Good job!
lady-lynn08 chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
This story is amazing. . . . The way the characters are described is as if they are real people . . . can't wait to read more!
ckshorty chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Really short first chapter type thing, but I liked it. It seems like it'll be an interesting read. Also, I'm not much of a better speller most of the time, but you spelled Prolouge wrong in case you wanted to know. I think you meant Prologue.
bananama chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This sounds like it will be a great story. Please keep posting, I wanna read it! Keep updating!
Taylor chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This sounds very interesting. Please continue it!
The Ferrett chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
This is just a great prologue - would hope that 8 is enough but do write. Oh and i am going to look at other stories
katty chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
OMG izzy ur so lazy! Yes, please update soon even tho i already know most or ur story, i think it should be published anyway
12pinkroses chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Very short prolouge, but it's an intriguing idea. I would like to see where you go with it! :) This means please update soon, in case you couldn't figure that out... ;)
predict.this chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Your prologue is already pretty intriguing...I hope that you come up with the first chapter soon. :D
Eccentric chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Very interesting.. I'm definitely wanting more!

-Jackie
a case of me chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
this looks really promising! please update soon!
behind these tears chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Please update soon!

Looks really intresting so far...
Slightly Obsessive chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Interesting idea. Hope the chapters get longer!
3,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 224 231 232 233 234