Reviews for The Matchmaker
shadeofpurple chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
this story line is pretty inconsistent. darrien clearly knew that emma was lex's sister in the previous chapter but was still surprised in this one. like wtf.
Jordyn.Rhea chapter 38 . 12/10/2015
This story is literally my life. Thank you soo soo soo much for writing such an amazing story! 3
bluerose62 chapter 35 . 12/3/2015
"blood as her gown and tragedy as her diploma"
THIS LINE IS AMAZING. I finished the story and the whole thing is amazing
somersaultkick chapter 38 . 11/9/2015
I remembered reading this when I was still in highschool. One of the best stories that I have read.
CynicallySarcasticBluejay chapter 39 . 10/24/2015
Side-note, I stayed up until 05:07 reading this. It was that good.

-Cynically Sarcastic Bluejay
CynicallySarcasticBluejay chapter 38 . 10/24/2015
This is such a great piece of literature. Easily one of my favourite stories ever, including big-name series like Harry Potter and Lord of The Rings.
Have you ever considered trying to get this published? If you do a bit of editing to it (there are a few slight mishaps where your fingers slipped on the keys), I'm sure you could find a publisher.
And by the Gods, would I love to own a paperback copy of this.

A fantastic read, enthralling story, and one hell of a book.

-Cynically Sarcastic Bluejay
Guest chapter 39 . 9/23/2015
You're a really good writer. Keep doing what you're doing and I have no doubt that you will make it unto the shelves of a bookstore someday. I absolutely love your story! It's the best that I've read so far. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Locker 420? I'm curious if you've ever gotten weed jokes before...
Colie Rae chapter 38 . 7/30/2015
Wow. I absolutely love this story! You did an amazing job. The characters are all so individual and recognizable by their voices. I loved the split between Emma and Darien's POV. It was smooth and consistently shared the spotlight that it made for great transitions. I spent the last few days reading the story and already I want to go back and start from the beginning and soak in new details. The hospital chapter in which Emma is not fully grasping what is happening around her was incredible-it was so different than the rest of the story that it showed a whole new side of your writing but still stayed true to Emma. The story is also so time relevant without any mention of popular movies or bands, etc; the only thing that dates it is flip phones. Really impressive job. Thanks for writing and sharing your work!
Anne578 chapter 18 . 7/10/2015
"whoa re" - "who are"
Anne578 chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
"at east in part" - "at least in part" / "was if she was" - "what if she was" (here I'm not really sure) / "... when I agve you" - "gave"
Anne578 chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
"dieing" - "dying"
Anne578 chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
"would f thea had to stay" - "if"
Really sorry ... I'm correcting a non-fiction work of mine since 1 1/2 years and so I'm a bit attuned to finding spelling errors :'D
Love your story, it's nothing new storywise but you write it really good and the character interactions are very funny.
Anne578 chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
"..., you were tight." - "right"
Anne578 chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Hello again, I posted a review a few minutes ago. Actually I should be working but as I said, I'm hooked. I hope that you don't think I'm a pain in the ass. Normally I simply ignore spelling mistakes but I really like your story so ... "I screechy voice cooed" - "a screechy".
Greetings,