Reviews for The Matchmaker
Anne578 chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
"dieing" - "dying"
Anne578 chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
"would f thea had to stay" - "if"
Really sorry ... I'm correcting a non-fiction work of mine since 1 1/2 years and so I'm a bit attuned to finding spelling errors :'D
Love your story, it's nothing new storywise but you write it really good and the character interactions are very funny.
Anne578 chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
"..., you were tight." - "right"
Anne578 chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Hello again, I posted a review a few minutes ago. Actually I should be working but as I said, I'm hooked. I hope that you don't think I'm a pain in the ass. Normally I simply ignore spelling mistakes but I really like your story so ... "I screechy voice cooed" - "a screechy".
Greetings,
Anne
Anne578 chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Hello, I just began reading "The Matchmaker" and I'm overjoyed because it feels like a really intriguing story - although it isn't normally my kind of genre ... so: compliments! I think I'm a little bit hooked and I'm looking forward to following it until the end. A little spelling error: "My s called best friend, ..." - "so". Please, in return, don't judge my spelling and grammar, I'm no native speaker :)
Greetings from Germany,
Anne
listeninggame chapter 38 . 6/14/2015
This is awesome! I absolutely adored every bit of this story. You made the characters feel real.
TopazEyes1992 chapter 39 . 5/7/2015
All in all, the locker should just be number 42. Why? Because those were the two consistent numbers... Other than that, I LOVED it!
Hannah chapter 38 . 4/29/2015
Hey, the story was bril, though I was wondering... in the beginning you wrote that thr Matchmaker's locker was 402 then 420 and in chapter 38, it was 142...
EclairDenise chapter 39 . 4/21/2015
This is one of those fics that make me feel so complete. Now, I won't be able to read other stories without comparing them to Darien and Emma (like every story we read that is perfection in words, but we all know that, huh?). :)

This is another perfect story that I will always remember.
Well done chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
good story
u could improve on the grammar
Lazerkat chapter 22 . 3/30/2015
Oh my gosh if I got a cat for Christmas I would be like !
Lazerkat chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
I also like to silently correct people's grammar.
Be My Valentine chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
I wonder how Emma hadn't been rumbled yet. I mean, she half-heartedly explains how no-one opens 420 in fear of breaking the "magic", but if they did, "the hole was inconspicuous enough." How can a hole that feeds into the locker below, be inconspicuous? From what I understand, notes fall through, so unless someone is blind or in a rush, anyone should be able to see it! Unless the locker's really high, so no-one can really look in...but it states she "rose" after slamming the door shut...so I don't know what to think! I'll just believe the former about everyone not wanting to disrupt the "magic." It'll make my life easier.

I was about to comment on Allan, but you clearly make a point about him being slow to catch on, so I applaud you there. Otherwise, I'd have stormed off in a huff at how unbelievable it all is (joshing.)

I enjoyed Darien's perspective once again, he's clearly egotistical, but I'm interested about Lex's sister, and why Lex got all angry about it, despite hiding it well.

So yeah. I think I'm hooked! :D
Be My Valentine chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
This chapter was actually good! I don't know why I sound so surprised. Why the hell have I never stuck around before? And then I reached the alternative POV, and I kind of knew. For as long as I can remember, I've been running away from alternative POV's in literature because I've been badly scarred in the past. Many people repeat the same situation twice, and the characters just blend into each other and reveal nothing new and it just KILLS me.

But I overrode my knee-jerk reaction and you know what?
Emma is cool.
And this Darien is an interesting character. He clearly likes picking up new totty, but is slipping in a secret request to the matchmaker. What's that all about?

Excited to read the next chapter!
Be My Valentine chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I have seen this story many, many times before, clicked on it equally as much, but I don't remember getting far each time. Whether it was because I was distracted by outside life, or I grew bored (which must be impossibly, surely?), I don't know.

But I will make a concious effort to check in every now and then this time, about what I find great, so I can actually chronicle what I've read and not read!

The prologue is halfway decent and I smell something good here! Here goes.
3,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »