Reviews for shadow of the earth
we must reinvent love chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
first of all, thank you for your review.

my favorite line was "I’m a convoluted contradiction", and i'm not entirely sure why. this entire poem seemed to call at me. i quite enjoyed reading it, it makes you think, which not much writing does anymore.

-j.
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Wow, really powerful words here. I can feel your emotions pulsing through these words. they bite and burn and sink into my skin each time i read them. that's how powerful they are. "i'm a convoluted contradiction" and "fall into the shadow of the earth" those two lines stuck to me the most. i can relate to this poem in a way. the thinking is somewhat like my own. these words seem eerily familiar as i read them because i find myself thinking them sometimes. very nice writing. Keep writing forever and always!

Davida ;P
Noihseret chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I really enjoyed this poem the ending was very powerful and somewhat eerie (sp). keep up the great work!
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Amazing metaphors here, I love this piece. The detail in your language is stunning. I especially loved the lines, "like the impossible dimensions will split into scales" and "I can’t change much besides my image That’s all I’ve got, believe me". Very truthfully written, I really love the feeling in this. Wonderful work here, keep writing.