Reviews for The Rose
The Scarlet Pimpernel chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Was just browsing through stories when I came across this one and the rose idea really intrigued (is that spelt right?) me. Really beautiful imagery you've got going there, and beautifully written too :D. Thankyou for taking the time to write it and put it up
Dramira chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I think this is beautiful! I love your choice of words and descriptions.
wultk chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That was really beautiful in the descriptions and stuff.

I really liked it!
smile persephone chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This is my main account; I'd accidently reviewed Azalei on my old account (persephone wretched). I wanted to direct you to my better work and my fiction that's on this account, if you were interested at all.

Anyway, a nicely written piece. There were some rather bland adjectives at times, but it could easily be fixed up. I like the plot-line; it reminds me of a fairy tale.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
hm, small insignficant beauty creates the most profound of art. interesting piece. good work

keep writing
Lady of the Silver Mist chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That was beautiful. I don't know what to say, it was, geez, it was stunningly magnificent. I am in love with your writing. I wish I could write like that. Sorry but I haven't read soemthing that simple and beautiful. That is the first word that popped into my head. I loved it.

Lady of the Silver Mist
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Hey:)

Very well written, love your use of desription. You have talent girl, keep on writing!
gemz101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
hi alora!

kool story really complicated tho i though the princess liked the servant, but i guess not. so this was for an art project heh, i bet it was about a rose. this story is good but i like more action, im prob gonna read the shadow master next and i mite even rite somethin myself!

luv from gem