Reviews for Sweet Nothings
Fangalitious chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Well, that was probably the most heart-breaking thing I've ever read. Definitely started crying, not going to lie. I'd love to say it was amazing and I loved it - both of which are true, in a sense - but that would be misleading to the reading. It was amazing in the agony it made me feel, in the pain I felt for the characters' situations; I loved it in the sense that I loved the connection formed with the back stories and the fondness between the two main characters. But overall? I kinda want to hate it. But I can't, unfortunately, because you're too good of an author and this is too deep of a story. So congrats. You win.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
is matt dead? i did not get dat part oh my gosh i am crying so badly gosh WHY ? dat is SO damn SAD wid whom did she speak all dat had he died in car accident? ya is he in bed?
nd is she pregant?

nd i dnt think she shuld move on...:((((((((((((((((
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ouch I didn't see that coming. You're one good writer. God bless with your career!
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was so sad, I actually want to cry. Brilliant writing!
D chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
At first I was frustrated at Rayne, because it was so obvious that they were in love! And sure, Andrew sounds nice, but their memories and what not was so cute, so i automatically paired them up. And sure, that must have been the effect you were going for, but... WOW. that was so sad. I forgive Rayne. but Oh my god.. that was brilliantly written. I feel like crying!
YOU ARE AMAZING chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This touched me. inappropiately. I'm HAUNTED cause of this. I forced several of my friends to read it... just because of how amazingly awesome this is. I tear up every time I read... and it's really masochistic of me to read it, because it's SO haunting, but it's soooo good that I HAVE to read it every time I need inspiration.
Random Person chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I've read this story before a long time ago, and just realized I never reviewed. I want you to know you created a complete masterpiece. Everything about this story was so utterly brilliant. The mood, tone, your writing style, the characters, the ending-it was all perfect.

I love stories that touch me. Something that can actually make me cry or whatever, I think that's more special than a typical humor/romance story, because it actually affects you.

Well, I also feel the need to add... One of my main goals in life is to create a story like that, too. One that touches people's hearts. I imagine that's a lot of peoples goals. So, if that was your intention-you truly succeeded. You have created this masterpiece that my friend and I still talk about all this time after reading it, a story that I look up to and think of when I need inspiration. I feel like I can never convey myself properly when reviewing, like I can't truly let the author know how I really feel. This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for this.
rose chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
wow. that was amazing. made me cry too! wish I could write as well as you do! beautiful story and the twist at the end... so tragic!
witeaya chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
beautiful. just beautiful.

i have so much to say but no words to write.

love it.
anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this is so sad! i'm crying (
Amai Alice chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
A very good but sad story. I was greatly moved.
That one person chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Had to re-read it again... and that only made it even sadder. Anyways thought you deserved at least 50 reviews. Actually you deserve more but, i'm not gonna spam. So for now, 50 is fine. and to actually make this review useful, you're writing style is so amazing. And the story is brilliantly written. the characters are so alive (...no pun intended...) and everything was so beautiful
That one person chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Omg. So sad. I usually don't get emotional during stories but this one actually made me cry.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This story is wonderful-an absolute gem. I love it. It is so touching and you really provoke so many emotions. It brought me to tears. Thank you for a beautiful story.
purple sparkle chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was the most beautiful one shot I've ever read. Made me cry in the end.

I loved it.