Reviews for Sweet Nothings
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28
YOu really made me cry .I hadn't cried this hard for any other stories .I wished so hard that matt would come back .You are a great author
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Wow.. this was SOMETHING. You got my attention from the first sentence itself. The complexities that these two shared.. just...
At first I simply couldn't understand how these two managed to communicate. You know, after the flashbacks and what could possibly go wrong.
But the end, man, the end. It just KILLED me. I just suck in my breath. Didn't see that coming.
Oh well.. needless to say but this was.. I can't, I just can't. And your writing is AWESOME. Legit.
toffeema chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
oh my goodness - that was soo good. Totally did not see that coming. Thanks for sharing.
The fuzz chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Just read you story again and i have to say my beart breaks every time. Damn, i really wish some miracle would happen so that in the end Matt and Rayne could be together. Really love it though :)
Fangalitious chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Well, that was probably the most heart-breaking thing I've ever read. Definitely started crying, not going to lie. I'd love to say it was amazing and I loved it - both of which are true, in a sense - but that would be misleading to the reading. It was amazing in the agony it made me feel, in the pain I felt for the characters' situations; I loved it in the sense that I loved the connection formed with the back stories and the fondness between the two main characters. But overall? I kinda want to hate it. But I can't, unfortunately, because you're too good of an author and this is too deep of a story. So congrats. You win.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
is matt dead? i did not get dat part oh my gosh i am crying so badly gosh WHY ? dat is SO damn SAD wid whom did she speak all dat had he died in car accident? ya is he in bed?
nd is she pregant?

nd i dnt think she shuld move on...:((((((((((((((((
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ouch I didn't see that coming. You're one good writer. God bless with your career!
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was so sad, I actually want to cry. Brilliant writing!
D chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
At first I was frustrated at Rayne, because it was so obvious that they were in love! And sure, Andrew sounds nice, but their memories and what not was so cute, so i automatically paired them up. And sure, that must have been the effect you were going for, but... WOW. that was so sad. I forgive Rayne. but Oh my god.. that was brilliantly written. I feel like crying!
YOU ARE AMAZING chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This touched me. inappropiately. I'm HAUNTED cause of this. I forced several of my friends to read it... just because of how amazingly awesome this is. I tear up every time I read... and it's really masochistic of me to read it, because it's SO haunting, but it's soooo good that I HAVE to read it every time I need inspiration.
Random Person chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I've read this story before a long time ago, and just realized I never reviewed. I want you to know you created a complete masterpiece. Everything about this story was so utterly brilliant. The mood, tone, your writing style, the characters, the ending-it was all perfect.

I love stories that touch me. Something that can actually make me cry or whatever, I think that's more special than a typical humor/romance story, because it actually affects you.

Well, I also feel the need to add... One of my main goals in life is to create a story like that, too. One that touches people's hearts. I imagine that's a lot of peoples goals. So, if that was your intention-you truly succeeded. You have created this masterpiece that my friend and I still talk about all this time after reading it, a story that I look up to and think of when I need inspiration. I feel like I can never convey myself properly when reviewing, like I can't truly let the author know how I really feel. This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for this.
rose chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
wow. that was amazing. made me cry too! wish I could write as well as you do! beautiful story and the twist at the end... so tragic!
witeaya chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
beautiful. just beautiful.

i have so much to say but no words to write.

love it.
anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this is so sad! i'm crying (
Amai Alice chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
A very good but sad story. I was greatly moved.
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »