Reviews for Jew
lenavis chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
whoa, that was really great writing...the contrast between love and hatred and self-loathing and disgust was pretty well balanced...and that ending line - perfect.

also, really great job on capturing the feeling of the time period - it's something not many people are capable of doing. :)
Voice of the Abyss chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Uh, it's okay if I like this, right? I won't be hunted down and killed, right? I DON'T WANNA DIE! I'm sorry, but I'm so emotional.

Regardless, this is good.
nendo-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Not only is this absolutely amazing... It reminds me that I have a story somewhere from this era... I should go dig it up.
Bellafibs chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
What a beautiful story. I am lost of words, which seldom happens in my case. hehe

Your story is the first to be added to my favorites because I think it's 'worthy' of that.

Don't mind me, I'm a narcissist. hehe

KarB
AthenAltena chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Very powerful and conveys a sad truth. The image of shooting them down like cans stuck with me especially, and the language is very very powerful. Nicely done.
CircleStream chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Beautiful, I must say. You captured the prejudice and hate of the Holocaust through love, and how in this character's eyes, "she's worth the bullet, but yet, she's not."

Extremely brillant, your composition and lyric words made this piece absolutely brillant. I loved your metaphors and within the actual context. I never have come across such a style. I can't think of any words to describe it, let alone critisim.

I can't wait to read more work of yours.

CircleStream
Billy Shears chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That was beautiful.

I've added it to my favorites list.