Reviews for Eastwoods Academy:Welcome to the Rest of Your Life
xbluxmoonx chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
ooh, it's getting interesting! _ hope u update soon!
LunarGirl chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
this is a really good story so far. i thought that it wasn't that bad before you rewrote it, but it's even better now. please put up the next chapter soon!
Ekoaleko chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
Aw, I like how you've expanded the description in the rewritten version. I hope you get the rest up soon! Awesome story!
Georgia Mud Fudge chapter 9 . 12/6/2006
i never thought that you should have rewriten the first chapter, i thought it was great but now that i have read it, its much better.

we also got to meet christopher:) yay.

please update soon.
dragonluvr85 chapter 9 . 12/4/2006
this is good. However i think it is tacky how you have it starting again. I like both vesions but prefer the second one.
whateva123 chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
the new starting sounds soon.
Cashew Revlutionaries chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
Cute. I like they way you changed a few things around. I hope you post the next chapter soon.
All Good Things chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
I liked 3rd person better. Just read the whole thing by the way, I like it. And I think you should update as you go and then replace it, because I want more sooner, basically, haha.
Racheal chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
i like this Angel better. She's seems a lot less timid then she was in the frist part, but this begginning is also really good. i would read both of them, though.
KytC chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
3rd person would make it faster for you to write because you would not need to recover material you already wrote but ultimately it is up to you
Racheal1357 chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
i love your story. i think it's awesome, you should write faster so i can read the ending. I can't believe how much i liked this story, i'm a really picking reader. I think Paris should makeout with zach while he's still going out with that whore katie. So shes doing something she thinks is wrong, but enjoys it, plus it could start a friction between Katie and Paris. I hope you write more soon i can't wait!
Ekoaleko chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
Oh, this was a very love-ful-y chapter...I hope Zach cheats on Paris...that would add some drama.
LornaNess chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
I love this! Can't wait for an update.

-brittyboo
lil-miss-cobain-jd chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
you are really awesome. i love the story and you should definately keep writing/updating.
Porphyro's Madeline chapter 5 . 11/18/2006