Reviews for A Collection of Awe Inspiring Poems and Songs
person is gone chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Greatest Poem in History... just awesome
wrambler chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
hm... i actually really like the random poem the one "The Greatest Poem in History" at first i was kind of like what? but its very good. In the poem entitled "Serenity" you spelled serene, serine in one of the beginning lines.
scotti chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
It slices...It dices...It makes Julian fries, but wait there's more. If you order now we will throw in free this travel size... perfect for the car or motor home. For only 200 payments of 19.95 this fantastic product can be yours!

Oh my word...honey i got to snickering so hard on this one. Keep them coming. Now, if you will please excuse me i need to go get my check book. That pesky salesman hiding in my closet has sold me yet another carpet cleaner...

Scottie
ChildeOfChaos chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
LOL, this is great and yeah, completely random. You gotta love rabdom stuff.
ChildeOfChaos chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Alright thats just weird, lol.
ChildeOfChaos chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Such a happy go lucky little poem and that last line, wow, poor rabbit. Kinda reminds me of the song Headfirst for Halos with the whole very happy upbeat kinda feel and such a matter of fact statement that you blew off porr bunny's face.
ChildeOfChaos chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
I love this! Thats just great, awesome way to start my day :) Thanx :)

You really do freakin rock!
ChildeOfChaos chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Well thats interesting. Yeah, I suppose seven blades would be too much, lol. Nice.
Orual chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
That's rather how I feel when writing poetry. Probably because I'm not much of a poet. I don't think that toucan and marzipan are perfect rhymes, though I may say one or both incorrectly. Still, Stallone and Malone were rather impressive, so you get points for that.
Orual chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
But...the seven blade razor is the greatest invention ever. The TV said so! Didn't you see the pretty lady scientist-like person carry it around like some kind of top secret weapon? That is clearly indicative of its significance. (Actually, I think it was a four or five blade razor in the commercial. I don't know. I wasn't the target audience and just thought the scientist was funny.)

So, yes. This amused me, to say the least.
Mr.Satire chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
PERFECT! IT'S PERFECT! As soon as I saw the author alert in my e-mailbox, a grin stretched so widely across my face that one could have measured it in yards! I love the FLAVA! I think that poking fun at his head was uncalled for, but that still didn't keep me from giggling with glee through the entire poem! This was AMAZINGLY-DONE! In fact, it was SO AMAZINGLY DONE that I can't even describe it using words! You fit in EVERY idiosyncrasy - in rhyme! -IN RHYME! The ending was divine, too! MULTI-COLORED BROOM! HA! giggle giggle HAHAHA! I also LOVE the OUT-OF-PLACE, long lines that he speaks in! This was the first work on FP to make me really laugh out loud in a long time! PERFECT! And the best thing is, it's got FLAVA! HAHAHA! Even though your Collection of Awe-Inspiring Poems is already on my favorites list, I'm going to try to add it two more times! NICE!
scotti chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
Oh, this was: abnormal, absurd, amusing, anomalous, balmy, bizarre,curious, deviant, different, divergent, dotty, eccentric, fey(Fey?),flaky, freakish ,funny, grotesque, idiosyncratic ,incongruous, kinky, kooky, maggoty(don't ask), novel, nutty, odd, off the wall,offbeat, outlandish, outre, peculiar, queer, quirky,

screwballish, screwy, special, strange, uncommon, unconventional,

unearthly, unheard-of, unnatural, unusual(well not for you), wacky, and just plain WIERD! Nice! Scottie
Bob Evans chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
I know someone very similiar to this Mr. R. He isn't quite that far, but he does nothing but play World of Warcraft (or whatever that game is called). Anyways, quite interesting.

Bob Evans
Mr.Satire chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
"Well done" is an understatement! That was... BETTER than well-done! Awesome job, EF! You really convince the reader that the scene is serene, then BAM (Emeril catchphrase)! If I could describe this poem in two words, they'd be, "sucker punch"! It is truly awe-inspiring.
scotti chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
AahHaa! Oh, my word, that was unexpected! Here I'm thinking peaceful thoughts and ideas of tranquility when low and behold you pull an Elmer Fudd on me at the end! "Shoot da wabbit, shoot da wabbit..". Your funny. Scottie