Reviews for My Fault
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I've caused my parents to fight before, and I always feel like it's my fault... Even though my mother says it isn't. Anyway... Great job.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Once again, I like the repetition. I know that it may seem like your parents hate you, or are dissappointed in you. You have to realize that isn't true though. I am sure they love you more than life, and they want the best for you. They probably are having a hard time understanding you, which is okay. That happens to everyone. Just, no matter what happens, know that they love you, and even if they can't accept who you are, and no matter how many fights you get in, they will always love you. God bless.

-Ashelin
Nickster25 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I can say what everyone else says during times like this, that it's not realy about you. That it's not your fault. That they really do love you. But none of that will matter if you don't believe it. I have the same feelings sometimes, and when I start sulking I have to realize that it's really about THEM and not ME. Because it's not. I just keep telling myself that.

-Nicole