Reviews for Misconception REWRITE
dipintheriverstyx chapter 19 . 2/27/2011
OGDUIWEJIODFJWOIEFJ.

SHIT'S GOING DOWN!
Magenta182 chapter 17 . 2/27/2011
Umm...I can't read chapter seventeen..can someone tell me what happens or do I skip to chapter eighteen?
RelapseWarrior chapter 19 . 2/26/2011
Ugh- I hate cliffhangers... I always feel... Hangy. And obsessive, I keep thinking up situations in my head, Damn you ADD!

Hurry up with the upload please, my ADD will take over the world if you don't...
XtremeAngell chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
I LOVE it!

Great story! Great and fun characters!

And I love when VRBG scenes comes, it makes a hole lot of fun to read while it still helps the story go on!

I laughed my ass of with the pink spandex pants! HAHAHA

It's is hard to choose which boy I want to cheer on because they are all great, but I can't help to cheer a little more on Christian; there's just something about a player finally settles down for one girl, not to mention he's cute with his childish ways.

Pleas Please update soon!
MidnightRythm1990 chapter 18 . 11/11/2009
um not cool to leave a major! cliffie ( want more must have more please.
Aaerie chapter 18 . 10/25/2009
cant wait till nxt chapter
Aaerie chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
wat a dumbass u dont grab someone where theyve been wounded duh great story by the way
x- kitty katt -x chapter 18 . 9/23/2009
oh exciting and different story, just curious to are you going to get around to finishing it?
SunlitSky chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
O. This story seems interesting. Hehehe. Their rooming situation seems a little unrealistic, though it will undoubtedly allow for an unusual relationship. I don't really care for Christian right now, and Jordyn seems really sweet. He surprises me, not many guys notice "inner beauty". If you make him gay I will be highly annoyed. He would be really cute with Alex, or it seems like it. I love the virtual game! I wish something like that existed, that could actually read your brain and give you appropriate strength and abilities based on that. It's a fascinating idea, and I think it played out well. I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 18 . 1/23/2009
Wow, great story!

THe whole game thing is weird but i love alex's personality!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 18 . 11/28/2008
fantastically written story!
The Silverdark Knight chapter 18 . 5/15/2008
You haven't lost any readers...yet. Trust me, I'm like a dog with this. I won't let go until the last chapter drips out. You wrote a very good story, and the update should be just as good.
TK chapter 18 . 5/13/2008
Please, please, please, update!
Pione chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
thanks for continuing this story!
Pione chapter 18 . 4/30/2008