Reviews for she's a different kind of psychedelic
Bushwah chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I don't even pretend to understand THIS little beauty.

Cool tho!
Doxology chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Great...sorry about that, I'm pretty much speechless. I really like (love) the whole idea of the poem. GREAT GREAT GREAT!

Peace and Love

Lifted
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
This is excellent. I love the flow of words in this piece. There’s a quality in the diction of this poem that really makes the speaker sound like he’s on a high from drugs and/or the girl. I think that your lack of punctuation really enhances that feeling. I also like the way his high seems to progress throughout the poem: he starts with “giveme” but then his words slur into “gimme” and then he trails into a “a puff a pass” where he speaks without pause. I loved the ending as well; it was striking, and I love the allusion to synaesthesia. Keep writing!
review chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
whoa.

quite a different perspective you've got there, Watson.
lackluster chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
brilliant ending. i like this.
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
just correct "Ive" into I've. same with "shes" into she's and "giveme" into give me. or perhaps just repeat gimmie? and look at putting a comma in between "a puff a pass let me inahle some" and a period at the end. if you use some punctuation you need to go the whole way and punctuate the whole piece.

the first line could be improved, it feels a bit contrived but the rest of the piece works well as an insular piece that wraps up with the last two lines.

i like. just fix up punctuation etc.

.:midnight:.