Reviews for Roomates and Boys
Kelly Melly chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
Just re-read your story so far and I have to say i'd forgotten how good it is and was just wondering if you have any plans to continue on with it or not? I'd really love for the story to go further and i'm sure i'm not the only one out there. It would be great if you updated sometime soon, if you can't i'll be so sad because i REALLY like this story! Please consider it!
Venus Smurf1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Huh. I could've sworn I'd reviewed for all of the chapters of this story. Oh, well.

I love this story. I've read it several times, and I can't quite convey the crushing disappointment that comes each time I get to the end and realize there aren't any more chapters. I hate to nag, because I'm not much better with my own stories, but are you going to continue this? It's been such a long time since you updated, and this story is too good to just leave alone. Pretty please?
barbeegurl chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
Really likn the story! Update soon!
Ciaobellla chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
good story!

please update it soon!

i beg of you!

haha ;)
Twilight Starr chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Great chapter. I wonder if Ryan and her get together. . . or not.

Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Amusing chapter.

Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
It's cute how Sam wants to protect her.

Anyway, good chapter.

Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Great start.

This story definitely has potential.

Good luck with writing and this story. :)

MelGrl chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
my my, vienna likes sam. i like the part where she thought she was harry potter. can't wait for the next chp.
Ms.Romantic chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
awesome
MsArtful chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
This was really sweet. The Harry Potter dream was... interesting.

What doesn't make sense is why she isn't telling anyone that she's been stabbed. I don't understand. You'd certainly get drama and concern points from the hunky roommate, that and she could die.

If it's an important part of the story that she isn't telling anyone and you will reveal reasons for it soon, then my bad. If not, perhaps just verify her motives in the next chapter or so. Stress that she's delirious or something.

I really like these stories, keep them coming! : )
OoohLookACat chapter 6 . 8/8/2007

can't wait for more!

izzie
omaterluna chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
I hope you update soon

b/c i really like this story.

Vienna is so funny.
Lady of Confusion chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
UPDATE SOON!
Pepper Ann Square chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
i love the story! i can't wait for vienna and sam to hook up..or vienna and ryan..whoever! both sounds yummy to me! lol

update soon pls :)