Reviews for Bloodstains
anonymous chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
ok i read your story and i LOVED it. it's definitely one of the best vampire stories i've read! please, please, PLEASE don't change it to first person. that would completely ruin it! and also please don't switch between our world and their world. actually, that would make a REALLY cool separate story, but it could not replace the original. i really want to continue the original BLOODSTAINS but i don't think it would be as good if you changed it like you said. like i said above though, it would make an AWESOME side story that i will most definitely read (and most likely review!) so post it like that if you will. but PLEASE don't do that to the original. cheers!
Carmel March chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
This is a truly wonderful story. Your descriptions are fantastic, even the subtle ones, and let the reader see into the world you've created. I like the way you use dialogue; it's realistic and flows naturally. And the storyline is creative, keeps the reader interested throughout the entire read. Like I said, truly wonderful. I can't wait to see what happens next :)

carm
SAKoi chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
Yay! I liked the balance used in this chapter, it is nice. pretty good with the funny stuff i'd say. Kiura is a bit out of her mind...but so are the rest of us! :)
stevie chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
great job please write more soon
Haimune chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
No...Torin! This chapter came up pretty fast! Good job! :3

ahaha, poke!
Billie chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
Thanks for doing my cameo! The plot is good, your characters are very definitive...meaning something like that they are each different in their own ways and are i dunno...themselves...Damien is very mysterious. Constructive? All i can say is to keep doing what you're doing! P
Mashed Potaties chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
Eden is soo funny. I liked this chapter- adventure! Love the sarcasm...yeah. Keep at it, transitions did get much better...
Zara chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Wow, way to end a chapter. Update soon!
cherryxsake chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
hey! sry i didnt get to review before. i started to read it but then i had to do it and i didnt get to finish it until today. its was really good *o* i liked this chapter. and damien! xD

oh oh! u have to tell me what animal ill be! tell me! if u dont have an idea may i be a black panther *0* thatd be awesome! xD oh and ayane was trying to think of an animal and she came up with some pretty demented stuff xD it was hilarious
TheAngelofhope chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
Good job on this. Keep it up.
Estelin chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
this story is great keep up the good work. can't wait to read more. i like myja and torin
HushedSirens chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Ack! Update you idiot! Update! *thwacks self on the head*

ixdreamxofxdeath
guess whooo chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
heyy! omg wow... idk if yu kno who i am but HINT HINT ORCH STAND PARTNER HINT HINT COUGH COUGH SAME NAME COUGH COUGH that should be a good enough clue. anyways. O WOW. yur story is so... COL! D i mean usually i wouldn't lik stuff lik this, and i was really gonna bail in the beginning ; ; but i stayed for yur sake -0- and to my surprise, it's actually really really good... OH but i found a mistake

"The man shook his shoulders to rid himself of the chill that lingered in the room and made the air heavy. The feeling of death was everywhere, he knew that it was no use to try and escape it, it was TO powerful. His people had a name for it: the Dark."

IT SHOULD BE TOO NOT TO! D hehehe i found a mistake okii i'm done. but i'll read the other chapters later. so far, its really good. and i'm really REALLY impressed...
eternalxshadow09 chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
hey...thanx so much for the cameo...and the dagger xD but u do kno that u accidently called me ayden again in the middle once? might want to go back and change that before ppl get confused. i thought that this chapter was good but it couldve been better xP just giving constructive critism .
FaithAngel chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Hey! How is it going? Your story is seriously very, very good! Please, continue. And it's good. So there. You have to continue! Mwahahaha! Anyway, have fun!