Reviews for Saving Nicholas
VS chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
hey I love your work and it is one fo my all time favourite, but I was wondering if you could send me monica jimenez's firebird since i heard you had a copy...my e mail is
yuanyuan chapter 14 . 6/3/2010

yuanyuan chapter 12 . 6/3/2010

lijuan chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

huimei chapter 6 . 6/3/2010

lijuan chapter 5 . 6/3/2010

lijuan chapter 4 . 6/3/2010

lijuan chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/3/2010

lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010

lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010

Andrew A. Koerner chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
All right, chapter 1 review:

I read this as well as the chapter you've got on Wordpress, and I like a lot of the changes you made. Reffering to Grigory Rezanov by his first name rather than his last really helps humanize him more and gets more sympathy straight off the bat.

Something small that bothered me in both versions was the fact that Max seemed to be a bit battered. Does getting whumped over the head and tackled on a busy street really do that big of a number on you?

One other nit-picky thing I caught in the revised version-at one point, tears flow down Max's face. But he's wearing a blindfold. I'd think that if a blindfold is tight enough that it completely blocks vision, it would also soak up the tears, not let them flow down the face.

I've heard you say that you've done a lot of revisions of this chapter. I know you want to make a good impression and everything, but it's a really good start. Draws you in, asks more than it answers, and is well written. Don't stress too much over this first chapter-it's a good one.
150 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »