Reviews for The Piano Hall
TwinDeath chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
amazing. you really captured the effect that music can have on people's lives. (i'm trying to work that into "Pyrite"). an enchanting piece, that seems almost real. when i read it, it seemed that i cold hear a lone, mournful piano playing ever so softly in the background... and now it's gone.
V de V chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
It is very beautiful and sad.
emmathree chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I would drool if it was socially acceptable.

I love the cahracters and how detailed and charactery they are even though they barely seem to matter in the end. I mean if they mattered it would be "The Piano Player" or "The Piano Player's Sister" or "The Piano Player and the Princess" or something equally alliterative. But it's "The Piano Hall" because that's all that matters. Right? WRONG. Reviews matter. That's why I 'm giving you one.

My goal is to make this long enough that nobody will be bothered to read this in case I say something idiotic.

“The ceiling is gone,” she says.

I love that. I love her. And the princess whom at the beginning sounds like she should be the same as the girl but she just isn't.

She rebels. How rebellious.

"There is black and there is white and there is rain falling on the keys in a hall that changes with the seasons, ever open, ever open, ever open."

That's my favorite line.

I love this story. I really do. More than I love Henry VI and more than I will love Andrew Jackson. This is truely inspired.

The only thing that would make it better would be the presence of an ugly, overweight pigeon.