Reviews for Hellbound
ChimericalWrites chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
XD the fluff thing made me laugh.
Hiwiwy chapter 29 . 10/14/2009
This story always managed to keep me from me homework... *just one more chapter!* was what I thought constantly, haha (:

And now, unto Heavenbound! And after that, Earthbound! Whenever that'll come!

Luckily, Heavenbound is long and unfinished, so you have a lot of time to write it (before I'm done reading Heavenbound and come nag at you for not writing it!)

Oh, and the Hellbound oneshots. Must read those too. Are they on the LiveJournal thing?

You WILL hear from me *distant, evil cackling*

:D

Ciao
Dead Deactivated chapter 29 . 8/22/2009
FANTASTIC! AMAZING! RIDICULOUSLY WONDERFUL! :D Many words describe this story and these are just a few. I really enjoyed the Ending with "My Mate. All Mine. Cel-in."
RanDom chapter 14 . 7/28/2009
hey

i really like your story and how you wrote it

keep up the good work!

:D
ThePureAndSimpleTruth chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
I'm hoping Asmodeus kills Lucious. I know, unlikely, but I'm rooting for it quite seriously.
lovethisstory chapter 29 . 7/18/2009
this was cute/funny/amazing/everything i love in a story.

good job! (:
Vii chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
_ I don't know if it's just me or not... but so far from what I've read. Everyone's in love with Ana? She seems kind of mary sue, but other than that, the story is pretty well written. I've enjoyed it quite a lot.
jasminangjiamin chapter 29 . 6/15/2009
i love your story
Loretta Grazie chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
I have been one of your silent readers for quite some time now and this is because I usually give reviews only when I have read the story to the end. So here goes my review.

I have been quite attracted to your story in its early stages for its quirk, humor and its own brand of uniqueness. And these are the most endearing qualities that I have found throughout your story.

Although it is not perfect because there are still unavoidable lapses and holes to it but still, it endures quite well. But I have noticed that there were times that you were kinda "lazy" (sorry, I do not know how to put it in another way) with some of your descriptions. I hope you will not be offended. But I believe that you should not deprive readers of the color, smell, touch, sight and taste of your story. Because it would be very unfair on the readers, right?

What else? Well, I guess that's it. Lastly, I want to thank you for sharing such a unique story with us and improve much much more. I would like to share with you something that a fellow writer friend of mine once told me. "Continue on writing and never let the pen fall."

God bless and good day to you. Oh, also, please do drop by my page and read my new story entitled "Lapse of Innocence" and tell me what you think of it. Thanks so much.
Alice The Walker chapter 29 . 4/27/2009
I liked this story. My issue was that there were quite a few grammatical errors throughout. That and several points were never discussed. Like where is Lilliths family, why is she scared of small places, and what was up with the closet memory. It seemed that it would have been better to at least resolve that considering the emphasis put on it. otherwise I quite enjoyed it
Brooke R chapter 29 . 3/7/2009
This story definitely needs a sequel!

It's to good to end here. Haha
I Murder on Impulse chapter 29 . 3/2/2009
Aww so cute!

xx
xxBloodxxRedxxRosexx chapter 29 . 1/18/2009
This story needs a sequel! Please!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 29 . 12/19/2008
Well that was...Awesome man I cant even remeber reading a story like that well it was general so I got alot of surprises man you have one tanlenter mind lol This is my first time reading this story an I look forward to read more from you :)
Amelya chapter 29 . 12/8/2008
It's a pretty amazing story! The princes make fascinating characters, all of them unique and deserving a seperate story. Of course Asmodeus seems to be the most compelling one. I love Lilith as well. All the effort put into designing the other realms has certainly added to the story. I'll definitely read Heavenbound next :)
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »