Reviews for Hellbound
Amelya chapter 16 . 12/5/2008
I wanted to review after reading the whole story but I guess I like it too much! The second part of this chapter was just hilarious, especially the last part which made me laugh out loud. I like your sense of humour and writing style.
the limit from 0 to 1 chapter 29 . 11/30/2008
Wow. Perfect ending. Now all I have to look forward to on FictionPress are those one shots.
ladydragon93 chapter 18 . 11/30/2008
Wonderful story, can't wait to read more soon, but it's late and I'd like to sleep. Haha..
lostlette chapter 29 . 11/29/2008
I absolutely loved this story!
LunarChick chapter 29 . 11/29/2008
Thank you so much for finishing this story! I loved it so much! You are such a good writer! I look forward to reading your other stories!
wistful-ambtions chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
you should put breaks between asmodeus' parts and lillith's.

it just makes it easier to know who's talking
That One Dork Stacey chapter 29 . 11/29/2008
Aw! Makes me wanna cry :[ I love Hellbound and its so sad to see it end :''[
wistful-ambtions chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
why wasn't luciuos mad at ana? if i were him i'd probably snap at her to leave me alone, she seems like she likes to bug too. I don't know i kinda think Ana is annoying but hey. wonder when asmodeus will get back...
Removed01 chapter 29 . 11/28/2008
Thank God I'm not a silent reader, huh? :P

SO IT HAS ENDED! NUU! The good thing is that I can always look forward to EarthB, and now that new story! MIHIHIHI. I'm exwited. What a torture... first HeavenB though.

That part with Ary and Sashy was so bizarre, yet funny. It was cute, but it didn't cease to be strange XD She's a baby! But heh, age means nothing to our supernatural boys.

Aw, I'm sad to see the story end... I'm craving an epilogue.

Poor Asmy, he's so gonna get it. Btw, for some reason I loved the description of his handwriting. It's very fitting. Do you have a handwriting fetish? You like mine!

KYA! Now I got exwited again. I should prolly go write some more. What say you?

Best Wishes from Big Sis

PD: Big sis knows what happens in advance, mwahahaha!
autumnnsprite chapter 29 . 11/28/2008
You wrapped this story up brilliantly! I was just thinking - wouldn't it be great to read about aeron's story? But then i read the note and realised that you are going to write one! YAY! I can't wait to read it!
JadeDream chapter 29 . 11/28/2008
aww that was so cute! i really enjoyed this!
Stahlut chapter 29 . 11/28/2008
That was really cool, and definitley worth the wait. Great job.
violet-eyez chapter 29 . 11/28/2008
can't wait till lucious/ana one shot
XxRei-DamienxX chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
aw she kissed him that was cute I can't wait until they are actually together!

~Rei
GoldenEyedFury chapter 28 . 11/23/2008
this is Bloddy freaking awesome,i almost cried when you 'killed' Asmodeus. really it's true! update soon please.
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »