Reviews for Write Upon the Walls
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I didn't like this one as much as some of your later stuff. It seemed a little repetitive, with all of the mentions of writing. I like the premise, though. )
NotABanana chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I didn't quite know what to expect from the summary. I must admit, I am impressed.

This really shows the role of a writer, to tell the tales that nobody hears. Metaphors aren't that easy to do, and you are annoyingly good at using them.

Just kidding.

This is one of my favorites!
ThunderousMidNight chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Gives to me to think of a graffiti decorated room..

I really rather like that idea.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Nicely done, I like this poem a lot. The last line ended this brillantly. Great work and definatley keep writing.
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Hmm. I liked the beginning of this poem, particularly the line “let the words escape the scribe.” I also liked the ending, particularly the lines “let them sound/ and leave no tale untold.” I like the way they sounded; it reminded me of a spell or enchantment being cast. However, I feel like the diction in the middle of the poem lacked that magical quality. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t charming like the start and finish. Keep writing!
Orual chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Very neat poem. It is rather sad that so many walls are blank, though I suspect you meant more than that. The feeling you evoke is familiar; the longing to write and be encouraged in writing. Good job.
randompoetry chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I always wanted to write my poetry on my walls. Just the finality of it, the power. To be surrounded by your life and feelings. This made me feel like I wanted to run in my room and do just that.