Reviews for You Watch Me
Amethyst Lin chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
There are some people I want to say this to. The emphasis in the last words of each stanza is great!

It seems structurally different from the other works that I've read but still good!
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
The dashes are an interesting touch. It gives the reader the sense of time progressing. Wonderful work!
his-troll chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
i like this one. I read your 'Bleeding' one and didn't like it much. But this one is great. Its meaning to me is that someone is trying to get a friend to open up, and says that they will always be there, but doesn't know if they're friend will ever trust them. I'm currently in such a situation, so maybe thats why I can relate and like it so much. Its a good topic for that fact, that so many people will be able to relate to it. Its a style that I don't often like, but this is an exception. Good job.
Riley Kathleen chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Thanks for the review!

Anyhoo, I like this a lot. It's really odd, and different, but it still makes sense. I love how it ends too! I also like how you split sometimes up, and how the lines are spaced.

McKenzie Drestire chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I liked it, the layout was a bit strange but it worked for the continuations of lines and ideas.

Peace out, Kenzie