Reviews for volcano girls
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
The imagery in this so amazing and vivid!

k.X
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This is just amazing. I can't even pick a favorite line. I like the idea of the poem, and the way you worded it was so powerful.
Robinson888008 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
oh my oh my

I love the first verse - people hate because they are afraid to love. It is easier for the girls to hate each other because it's their way of feeling so intense an emotion.
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
There is a twisted - litte girl - like quality in this. 'dies a little death' - Amazing.
she smolders chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
The entire poem was brillant. That one expression 'the little death' has always made such an impact on me and I've always wanted to use it in a poem but know that I would not be able to use it as successfully as you.

The last verse in parentheses reads bittersweet and kinda makes me think of heartache.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I like this a lot.. its extremely powerful and I love the random capitalization.. great job
Kavita Najim chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Is this called Volcano Girls after the strip club?
these travels chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
this was perfectly imperfect.
mmmmmmmm chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
you blow me absolutely away. you always do.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
What are the differences? The greatest illusion is the illusion of separation...

Heh, anyways, I wouldn't say this is my favorite, but it's definately up there. Teehee, great job, Kuroi-chan.

Until next time
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
twisted and a little sick, but so true to life, and some relationships are just a ring-around-the-rosy like this one.
bagheaded liar chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
goddamn, I search for good poetry and I find shitloads.

Sounds good and is good and I'm in love with it.

Goddamn.
poet tree chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wow. There's just something so deliciously decadent about your poetry, I love it. The last verse is perfection.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
pretty...it's nostaglic makes me think of childhood. nice work.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
i love that last part, quite delectable overall in that painfully anatagonizing way, hehehehehehehehhehehe...lovely poem
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »